Home

Amazing Draft...(Insane Sleeper QB)

This is a discussion on Amazing Draft...(Insane Sleeper QB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Amazing Draft...(Insane Sleeper QB)

He makes Pat White look like nothing.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

This is why I'll be using some sort of house rules limiting my scouting. I'm thinking maybe three or four weeks of scouting per prospect maximum then having to go on and scout someone else. That will definitely help me pick less gems and more busts.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 13

Look, this is all still a TON better than what weve seen in the past, but still...scouting on here seems too much of sure thing. In the real NFL, even if you scout a player all year and feel like a player will be a star, it doesnt always work out. In M10, it seems if you scout enough, you can find every best player and sleeper.

Its a good start, but EA really needs to work on this for 11. Its not really that challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Ohh I believe it, he's insane. I would say what his generated name is but I don't want to give the draft class away.
sadly enough, it is only a matter of time before someone has all 32 draft classes named and fully sorted out of all the good players. Imagine an online franchise where you have people just using those draft class lists and picking up all the good talent....It is the sad truth that may ruin the longevity of franchise mode.(I know who this QB is as well)
Old 08-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Rarely.

But there should be some...Tom Brady, Marques Colston, Ahmad Bradshaw???? It happens.
Marcus Coulston. Phil Simms. Trent Green. keep em coming..
Old 08-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #14
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
sadly enough, it is only a matter of time before someone has all 32 draft classes named and fully sorted out of all the good players. Imagine an online franchise where you have people just using those draft class lists and picking up all the good talent....It is the sad truth that may ruin the longevity of franchise mode.(I know who this QB is as well)
Ironic last name huh? Especially for a guy that is supposedly built like Tim Tibow.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #15
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
This is why I'll be using some sort of house rules limiting my scouting. I'm thinking maybe three or four weeks of scouting per prospect maximum then having to go on and scout someone else. That will definitely help me pick less gems and more busts.
Yeah, seems like there is too much scouting available. Is this a dynamic value or do you always have the same amount of time? Do you have a budget to use on scouting?

Oh yeah and the custom draft classes: FAIL. Not randomizing the qualitative data = someone will cheat in an online dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 3

These custom draft classes need a little randomization in it.

Either way, this is pathetic. There shouldn't be such great drafts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »