Home

Sack animation and weather.com

This is a discussion on Sack animation and weather.com within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2009, 03:42 AM   #9
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Sack animation and weather.com

Franchise weather is random. And online its not real time. This feature works in NCAA but I dont know why it doesnt in Madden. In an online game you can select the weather right after uniform options.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:02 AM   #10
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Franchise weather is random. And online its not real time. This feature works in NCAA but I dont know why it doesnt in Madden. In an online game you can select the weather right after uniform options.
Are you sure about Franchise? I thought I was getting real time weather for games. Could be wrong though. I know it 'says' weather.com on there when it launches, but you're sure it's not using real weather info?

EDIT: Just played a game against the Pats, and the weather used in the game was exactly the same as shown on www.weather.com, so weather is definitely working in Franchise games.

Last edited by Valdarez; 11-12-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:58 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

I played 3 seasons in the NFC North with a created team and didn't see snow once! I got alot of rain and some cold days where the players breath could be seen, but no snow

Regarding sack animations I see alo of different ones. My favourite is definatley the one armed throw down. Very manly! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 06:57 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
eh..im seeing the same sack animation over and over the one where the guy just throws the quarterback to the ground...anybody else seeing this?

so how do i get the accurate real time weather ingame? do i have to sign in to something?

I keep seeing the sack animation where the defender comes from the side and gets the QB's legs, the QB then takes a few steps to the right with the defender on him and falls.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Are you sure about Franchise? I thought I was getting real time weather for games. Could be wrong though. I know it 'says' weather.com on there when it launches, but you're sure it's not using real weather info?

EDIT: Just played a game against the Pats, and the weather used in the game was exactly the same as shown on www.weather.com, so weather is definitely working in Franchise games.
No it can't be using real time weather in franchise...that game i had where it was 72 degrees in Green bay, i checked weather.com and the high that day was only 50 something...
Old 11-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 6

current weather in franchise? lol no. yes it says weather.com, but it's more of an advertisement. franchise you get random weather based on location and time of year, simple as that. so if you decided to be a bum and play a full season in a single day, all 8 home games would have the exact same weather? that would be dumb.

It only applies to play now and online games. But most of the time it doesnt work and just gives like 72 and sunny.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

I played a game and the temp read 564 degrees in Houston.Lol.Its hot in Texas but that is hella Hot!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #16
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

yeah but in franchise mode...if you play your preseason games today (in november), shouldn't you actually be getting august weather (when pre-season games occur)??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »