Home

Sliders Online

This is a discussion on Sliders Online within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
Sliders Online

Whats amazing is that Madden is really good for the first time in 5 years. Shout outs to the new team it plays a great game of football. Whats more amazing is they come out with the awesome feature of an online franchise but do not allow us to make our own sliders. Wow NCAA 10 the game that everybody hammers on for not making strides at least had this and its the same company. I dont get EA I really love the work and progress but what the heck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Sliders Online

Yeah, that is disappointing for sure. I mean, I'm sure a lot went into the first year of creating this online franchise mode and the game is definitely a step up from '09. Hopefully this (along with game speed) is something that can be patched.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
Banned

Yeh im seriously not one of those guys that are trying to just hammer EA cuz I love the game but I know we at OS try to perfect realism and with their default its just not as realistic as i want.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

In fairness, NCAA 10 sliders are not in effect in user vs. user games in online dynasties...it is default settings.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731
In fairness, NCAA 10 sliders are not in effect in user vs. user games in online dynasties...it is default settings.
ya but how many games do u play user vs. user its the games against the cpu that im concerned about
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
ya but how many games do u play user vs. user its the games against the cpu that im concerned about
In a 12 man online dynasty with everyone in the same conference? 10 easily...
Old 08-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731
I am pretty sure that this is not the case, and that sliders do affect human v human games in online dynasties for NCAA 10.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
I am pretty sure that this is not the case, and that sliders do affect human v human games in online dynasties for NCAA 10.
Rhombic, I've labbed this in several dynasties...easiest test is to set up QB Accuracy at 0 for human and cpu, then run user vs. user game and then see if there was any effect on accuracy. It was the same way last year. For some reason, they don't allow the sliders to work in user vs. user games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »