Home

How messed up is this?

This is a discussion on How messed up is this? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 12:53 AM   #33
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: How messed up is this?

You didn't see Donovan's eyes? He was using his peripherals.

What a great reaction to the sack!
Old 08-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #34
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

thats just ridiculous. ive been experiencing the same thing...where the qb is always able to throw the ball just as im on him for the sack...but that video is probably the worst ive ever seen it and proof that madden is still broke in many ways...damn man...
Old 08-16-2009, 01:01 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody;2040029683[B
]Its clear by how the ball rolls.[/b]..it was going backwards. The guy is saying the NFL rulebook is wrong, its not open for discussion...its a black and white rule book.

After the 3rd time explaining something, its pretty frustrating to be told your wrong.
And when you throw the ball in Madden, its spins the opposite direction.

Bringing physics into it would help if they really applied to Madden.

I know whats in the rule book. A forward pass that is not in the area of an eligible receiver is intentional grounding. I think it went forward. He was on the 34 when he threw it and it landed right before the 35.

Its not worth arguing over its not entirely relevant here. The point is and will remain, that wasnt just a regular incomplete pass. If it land ahead of him...IG. If it landed behind him, fumble. Thats all it comes down to here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 01:39 AM   #36
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
Ehh. I think he meant how Ian talked about how the pass rush was perfected for M10. Including videos and break downs of plays. The ones that went a long way to assure us that realism was being priority #1 and plays like this wouldn't be popping up 3 days after the game came out.

Just read what people wrote and leave it be, don't try to make them look stupid. You obviously didn't know what he was talking about, but thought you knew enough to call him out on it.

Alot more constructive conversations would happen around here if we checked our college degrees at the door.
Easy hoss, I was just having a little fun, considering I have the sliders maxed out and it's still a chore to get pressure, even with the best players making their best right stick moves. Considering how tough it is to get sacks, I found the word "perfected" amusing and ironic. Wasn't "calling him out", is there room for any humor when it comes to Madden 10?

Everyone seems a bit on edge.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #37
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer
Easy hoss, I was just having a little fun, considering I have the sliders maxed out and it's still a chore to get pressure, even with the best players making their best right stick moves. Considering how tough it is to get sacks, I found the word "perfected" amusing and ironic. Wasn't "calling him out", is there room for any humor when it comes to Madden 10?

Everyone seems a bit on edge.
That's because everyone is pissed they were sold a game with more bugs on top of bugs they didn't fix last year.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:47 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Do you need to be a total a$$ to everyone that disagrees with you? This is the third thread Ive seen you talking down to everyone that didnt agree with you.

It was a forward pass, barely. He was right on the 34 yard line when he threw it, and it landed right by the 35.

Either way, its irrelevant. What it definitely wasnt was a regular incomplete pass, and thats my point. No need to argue about it.

LOL,Moody is probably one of those guys that claims he gets 10 sacks a game using the 3-4 D!
Old 08-16-2009, 01:49 AM   #39
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Brasi
LOL,Moody is probably one of those guys that claims he gets 10 sacks a game using the 3-4 D!
Not real familiar with "Moody" are we?
Old 08-16-2009, 01:59 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrothead
Not real familiar with "Moody" are we?

Explain?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »