Home

Fix Zoom camera and give us user cam

This is a discussion on Fix Zoom camera and give us user cam within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Fix Zoom camera and give us user cam

Personally I love the zoom camera it puts you right into the action and makes the graphics look totally amazing, but the issue is that even though I have a 65" hd tv I can't see my two outside receivers well enough. The camera needs to be rose like a foot and a half and also pan out a couple more feet so you can see your two outside receivers. Also on defense is the same you can see the flats on zoom camera.

The camera is a great addition and I like to play on it, but I get burned too many times for not being able to see my WR's or on defense the rb in the flats. Also for god sake user create a camera was a great feature in the older madden series on playstation as well as Xbox. If I'm not mistaken user cam is still available on ps2 can you patch that in along with the broadcast camera please. I use to love to put my camera down low for running, but on madden camera for throwing thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 03:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fix Zoom camera and give us user cam

Guess no one cares about the zoom camera being altered or fixed and no one cares about getting back something that's in the PS2 user created cameras.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Dude, you do know that you can push the left analog left and right as you hold in RT (Well, 360 controls here). That is how you look left and right at the outside receivers.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #4
Rookie

Old Mr T's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd love to have the user camera back, or even Classic Camera.

I play with standard cam but I'd rather use the old Classic Cam as I hate the shifting and moving of the camera after snap. I play co-op Franchise and running a pattern or making moves when the camera pans around or shifts during the play is a real pain (and sometimes costly).

Hopefully Classic Cam (the camera angle that's been in every previous Maddens) will be patched in.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Dude, you do know that you can push the left analog left and right as you hold in RT (Well, 360 controls here). That is how you look left and right at the outside receivers.
Yes I do know this however some times when you only do a 3 step drop you can not see your right outside receiver or your left also if your running back runs a route off the view of the zoom cam you can't see him which is why the camera needs to be about 2-3 steps back and maybe a foot or 2 higher just for more precisions. Especially on defense it's near impossible to see the flats when you play with zoom camera. It's a great cam that maximizes the graphics, but hurts gameplay because it needs to be slightly adjusted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
Rookie

[quote=Old Mr T;2040042748]I'd love to have the user camera back, or even Classic Camera.

I play with standard cam but I'd rather use the old Classic Cam as I hate the shifting and moving of the camera after snap. I play co-op Franchise and running a pattern or making moves when the camera pans around or shifts during the play is a real pain (and sometimes costly).

Hopefully Classic Cam (the camera angle that's been in every previous Maddens) will be patched in.[/quote

Exactly and that's my point. All this new ability to customize jersey's as well as other things in the game yet we still don't have something that was on the original playstation the playstation 2 and xbox. Create a cam should be patched in, because it would not be that hard to implement at all and the user should technically be able to choose what damn camera he or she wants to use.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

i agree a user-defined cam is NEEDED ASAP
Old 08-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety21
i agree a user-defined cam is NEEDED ASAP
I gotta bump this... I have spoke of "User-defined" for the past couple of years... without this feature this really cuts the playablity value of Madden tremendously for me and so many others!

If anything... these views should've been implemented from day one if... in fact... "It's in game"

Or please simply give us a patch for the "Broadcast Cam" and go from there EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »