Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #25
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: EA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFAN
People , why the bashing I have been playing madden since the men looked like a pile of sh-- on the the field. Now I do not see why it so bad to want mouthpieces in the game.they were in the game once before. I am not one of those guys saying that the game sucks because it does not have mouthpieces. when they were in the the game it added to the realism. In some of the the older versions,like the one with eddie george on the cover. eddie george wore a big white mouthpiece and Ea put it in the game. I am just saying that having mouthpieces add to the REALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is all I am saying , read before you respond. I have have been a madden gamer since the beginning, not since madden 2006!!!!!!!!!
Don't sweat it man...I remember those mouthpieces from last gen. Damn things looked like pacifiers. LOL

But in all honesty, I agree with you. I'd love to see mouthpieces brought back to the game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #26
Rookie

unisol_us's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
Did you read the whole post, or just quick to jump on other people for responses?

The OP clearly says he is 33 years old.
Does not mean he is not having a one of those moments. It wasn't necessary to read the post.

I'll break it down for you play by play

Saw the Title EA!!! said to myself ah crap another whiny topic.

Held my mouse over the title and read the caption that came up saw it was praising the game and was like cool.

Saw that you were the first person that replied and automatically knew you said something smart about his enjoying the game

Posted my reply.

Goes to show that your constant sarcasm and nitpicking is pretty predictable by now.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #27
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Good lord man, "fantasy world", thats your words not mine. I simply said it was either a joke or sarcasm.

Ill stand by that, for a 33 year old man to come into a forum and disregard almost every other thread to post this. Yea, I think something is up.

I didnt put a personal indictment on the guy, I simply said how I read an interpreted it. You guys are very quick to tell me what you thought I was saying about the guy personally. I just said his post seemed like a joke, or he was being sarcastic.

I find it very ironic the lengths guys go to defend people who say good about the game, but dont defend another people who say negative things about it.

First, fantasy world was taken because you stated that people have to "suspend belief" to ignore the flaws pointed out in the thread.

2nd, its nice to see that your investigating to find out if there are any shenanigans behind people who post positive posts. Its nice to know you're on the case.

And I find it funny that you're jumping on people for defending this man, but have no issue with the fact that others are beliving that he can't possibly have this opinion unless he's joking, being sarcastic, and ignoring all the flaws in the game.

Its his opinion...what about that is so hard for you to understand?

Old 08-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 4

you're out of your mind, there so many things that need patches on this game, i seriously want to choke you
Old 08-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 21

Im glad you two have self appointed each other as the Mother Teressa of this board. I expect both of you to show up full force when somebody is treated wrong.

If not, your being just as bias and predictable as you claim I am. You spoke out because I said it, you sure didnt speak against any of the other people who had negative things to say.

A 33 year old man should understand this would technically go in the "Madden Impressions" post. So forgive me that in 15 threads that break down major game flaws, all of a sudden one pops up saying the game is perfect other than mouthpieces.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #30
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
Actually its nice to see some praise instead of all the whining that goes on around here. I mean it is a video game and I think its a great one as well!!!
I don't think people whine, they express their feelings for the game in a good and bad way. Let's be realistic, the game has more issues then 09. I do agree, the game is good and they've made great changes to the game; but M10 can be considered a sample of what is to come, not a full game that's playable in some eyes.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #31
Rookie

unisol_us's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Im glad you two have self appointed each other as the Mother Teressa of this board. I expect both of you to show up full force when somebody is treated wrong.

If not, your being just as bias and predictable as you claim I am. You spoke out because I said it, you sure didnt speak against any of the other people who had negative things to say.

A 33 year old man should understand this would technically go in the "Madden Impressions" post. So forgive me that in 15 threads that break down major game flaws, all of a sudden one pops up saying the game is perfect other than mouthpieces.
Who cares if you waste your life nitpicking a stupid video game. After dinner is done I will be back at my Franchise and having fun. But I am sure when I jump back on OS in a couple days you'll still be here with some entertaining things to read about. So it looks like I win either way. Peace
Old 08-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #32
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:

And please forgive someone for having a different opinion than others. I didn't know that we all had to have to same opinions on this forum. I must've missed that part of the TOS.

With that, I'm off to play the game. Good luck chasing down all positive posts and making sure that they aren't a joke, sarcasm, and that people understand and mention the flaws of the game.

Take care,

Last edited by countryboy; 08-16-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »