Home

Let's Not Give Up on Madden 10 Yet, But....

This is a discussion on Let's Not Give Up on Madden 10 Yet, But.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #25
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Let's Not Give Up on Madden 10 Yet, But....

Please don't speak as if you speak for me. I love Madden 10 and I'm having a blast with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #26
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Please don't speak as if you speak for me. I love Madden 10 and I'm having a blast with it.
I am speaking for myself along with many others who have posted similar views. We have our opinions as you have yours. Please don't claim to speak for me or the others who enjoy the game but will not be satisfied until the issues we have specified are corrected.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm really having fun with Madden this year as well. Fixed a ton of my problems by tweaking some sliders, but I'd love to see the flats issue addressed, as well as cpu players running out of bounds a lot like last year. I'd also like to see the CPU actually hold on to the ball and take a sack instead of just tossing it up. All in all, 10 is a HUGE step for Maddenkind.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #28
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14

I agree that it is a huge step up from last few years. Flats and Stats are my biggest issues and I am cool if those are fixed.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm having a lot of fun playing this game, but it seems like it has regressed is some areas since the last time I bought Madden, 2 years ago. I've had TD catches get counted as rushing TDs, Ive had my QB and WR get credited with TDs when the only scoring I did was on field goals, the clock won't stop if I'm forced out of bounds, and all of this has happened in just 6 games. I don't expect a perfect game, but stuff that was right in past Maddens shouldn't be wrong now
Old 08-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #30
Banned

Nintari's Arena

OVR: 11

I say anyone who bought the game loses the right to complain about said game.

Really, I mean how many times do you have to fall for it? I don't care if you love Madden, it's ok with me. I'm not condemning people for buying a game. But we ALL KNOW what you get in Madden football and it's NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.

I wouldn't buy something I knew was going to piss me off. People can say "Ian said __" or "10 was suppose to be different" but come on...you should know better.

If you're tired of Madden...stop buying it...period. Madden 11 is going to be the same deal. So if you buy that game, you're knowingly buying a product you don't like which makes NO SENSE.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by landoniandeux
This game is terrible as far as defense goes. There is no way passes to the flats should be so powerful. Wildcat abused heavily. Absolutely the worst pursuit angles (there is no way someone should be able to completely just turn around and run rampid on a top 10 defense). This game also has no pass rush if you r just rushing your front 4.
and not being able to get user sacks this is the worst madden defense game of all time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #32
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

I asked Ian about the flats issue, he never responded...I am sure he is being bombarded with the same question, but I would like to see what they are going to patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »