Home

"The Extra Point" ... my X-Box 360 keeps freezing during replays ... any one else?

This is a discussion on "The Extra Point" ... my X-Box 360 keeps freezing during replays ... any one else? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
"The Extra Point" ... my X-Box 360 keeps freezing during replays ... any one else?

Now before you guys start saying that my xbox 360 sucks and stuff and every thing else , my 360 just got a new one because i got the 3 red rings of light and so i had waranty and so i got a new one like 5 days before the game came out !

-MY 360 WORKS IN PERFECTION AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE MY OTHER GAMES HAVE NEVER SKIPPED ...

-I EVEN DOWN LOADED IT TO THE HARDRIVE .... HAVE 1.8 GB LEFT

-MY MADDEN WAS BOUGHT ON FRIDAY

-SINCE IT WAS JUST BOUGHT I HAVE NO SCRACHTS AND IT IS PERFECT AS MOST OF MY GAMES !

-IT HAPPENS ONLINE ALSO !

-A SCREEN POPS UP SAYING THAT THE DISC IS UNREADABLE!!!! AHHHH

I am not saying that they are doing something bad or something but i think that that is just crap!
you dont even know how annoying it is when i have to play week one aginst the packers over and over again!
ahhhhhh!
ahhhhhh!

does any one have this happing to them also?

LOVE THE GAME THOUGH IAN AND DA CREW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: "The Extra Point" ... my X-Box 360 keeps freezing during replays ... any one else

Uncommon issue. Take it back to the store and get a new one. It might be a disc issue you can't see with the naked eye.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: "The Extra Point" ... my X-Box 360 keeps freezing during replays ... any one else

Yep, I bet it's the disc. Those things are churned out by the berjillion and there's some failure rate on them even without scratches. It *really* sucks when it's something that the game doesn't access until a ways into the game. I had the same thing happen to me in Tiger Woods 07.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 18

allright guys thanks ... i will see if i can take it back ... and the thing that it sucks is that i had 7 picks and the score was 19-0 aginst da packers and i had a blocked punt and a safty! man .. allright thanks .. i will see if i can return it ! the thing is that the same thing happend with madden 09 when the replays at the half would pop up .. WORST THING EVER!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:21 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

You should also try to clear your HDD cache before you try to return the game..Here's a link on how to do it.
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11131/...Code-Revealed/
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »