Home

I got replays...

This is a discussion on I got replays... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16
I got replays...

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I figured out how to get replays to show up during a game... all you have to do it play as a created team

I was bored a little while ago and decided to screw around with the create a team function... made the team, brought them into a quick play game against a random nfl team just to see what they were like, and low and behold the game started showing replays during the game

First time it happened i didnt know what was going on because i'd never seen one before lol... now hopefully this can be patch easily, seems like it should be a simple fix
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: I got replays...

Replays are shown in game when you use any playcalling setup other than hardcore....
Old 08-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0NTSH0OTME
Replays are shown in game when you use any playcalling setup other than hardcore....
I never knew that...
Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 AM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0NTSH0OTME
In my experience, not frequent replays. I don't see many at all. And i am yet to see any after a TD or FG. And yes, it's in Advanced Mode.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:44 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 16

Not sure if this has ANY connection to actual reality or if it's purely coincidence --

I noticed alot more Auto-Replays once I installed the game to the Hard Drive. (on 360 of course)

Not only has it squashed nearly ALL the framerate slowdown and weird texture and model disappearances in cutscenes - but I'm getting more Auto-Replays.

ALSO - playing longer than 5 minute games gets more Auto-Replays. On the surface that sounds REALLY obvious sure - longer game = more plays = more probability of seeing replays...BUT it seems to me as if Auto-Replays are tuned differently in longer games. ::shrug::

Now if the rest of this post is for a M10 patch or for M11 - I want the Devs go bananas and give me SO MANY frickin' Auto-Replays that some people have to turn them off..and other won't because they work so well. That's how I want it. Auto-Replay OVERLOAD. Give it to me.

Think like a Television Director...

Tackle For Loss? Auto-Replay
QB gets sacked? Auto-Replay
Offense gets a First Down? Auto-Replay
Play for more than 10 YDS? Auto-Replay
Failed 3rd Down Conversion? Auto-Replay
Turnover? Auto-Replay
Incredible Athletic Play? (Hurdles, Evasions, Broken Tackles, Big Hits) Auto-Replay

These are all moments in a game we need to see TWICE.

-SeventhWard

Last edited by SeventhWard; 08-17-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »