Home

LEE ROYYYY Jenkins

This is a discussion on LEE ROYYYY Jenkins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: LEE ROYYYY Jenkins

another HC guy. he had low awareness and learning to represent his charge into that room lol
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
They were running an instance in Warcraft. You have to plan some rooms out or you'll die really easily. When he was talking about doing his "shouts", that would scatter the dragons/whelps so that they wouldn't get mobbed to fast.

But Leroy didn't listen, ran in and aggroed the entire room. Resulting in a busted run and having to ressurect and go in the instance from the begining again.

Hope that wasn't to gobliny for ya. If your not into WoW then the video probably makes no sense. Since I played for a couple years (and this video is old) I get it. When it first came out it was hilarious and still kinda is.
I want to laugh but I don't know what to laugh at.

I like that the guy's name is Leroy Jenkins. Most guys who play those games have magical names like Smeldalf and stuff like that.

Did he mess that up on purpose or was he just too fired up to start the mission?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 13

atleast i have chicken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #12
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

How did you get his 40 times, potential rating and everything? My scouting profiles look bland and have no vital info compared to that.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I want to laugh but I don't know what to laugh at.

I like that the guy's name is Leroy Jenkins. Most guys who play those games have magical names like Smeldalf and stuff like that.

Did he mess that up on purpose or was he just too fired up to start the mission?
It has become World of Warcraft legend and it is debatable whether or not the video was real and spontaneous or planned. Regardless, it is hilarious - basically pointing fun at the guys who play the game really seriously and then some guy who was not listening cause he was paying for his delivery chicken dinner just jumps in and pulls what is now known as a "Leeeroy".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »