Home

MADDEN ITS GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

This is a discussion on MADDEN ITS GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
MADDEN ITS GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

I have had every Madden from 92-2006 I had 07 and 08 for about 3 days and gave them away the games were horrible! guys skating across the field in super sonic speeds. Played 09 demo and it was even worse just skipped it. I have basically hated every Madden after 2003, I fell in love with 2k and NCAA(ncaa10 that game sucks.)

This year Madden 10 I am having a blast the game is GREAT it has flaws yes but the gameplay to me is the best since 2k5 and in alot of ways beats it. Graphics, Sound and Gameplay to me get 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10 I can honestly say its GREAT.

I was am little disappointed with ONLINE FRANCHISE no salary cap really almost blows the franchise. I started a franchise with my friend and he went on a signing spree signing JAMES, HARRISON, MCcallister and about 5 other free agents in 1 week which blows needs to be some kind of rules or bring the cap! Also I would love to play a COOP dynasty or season online but doesn't seem like thats possible.

Other than that I love the game it plays a great game of football to me the acc clock on 12 minutes really kicks ***. Thank You EA!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
Rookie

DrunkenCat's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MADDEN ITS GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

I'm the same way Tony. I have not played Madden since they took out coach mode. Once they get the broadcast cam put in with the patch, I'm going to be a very happy camper. I have been playing Head Coach which lacks something and still NFL2K5.

It is nice to have a new football game again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »