Home

Why can't we use created teams online?

This is a discussion on Why can't we use created teams online? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
Nik
Rookie

OVR: 1
Why can't we use created teams online?

Hey guys,

A few buddies and I were going to run an "online dynasty" offline. To do this, we'd get on aim, do a fantasy draft, draft our teams, and then file share the dynasty save with each other until a human played a human. We figured we could have sliders, free agency, NCAA rookies, etc while still having a franchise.

Anyway, I created a fake team to test this out and saved them. I could then go online and use them. However, when I used that fake team in an offline dynasty with a fantasy draft (or any real team in the same fantasy draft) it would no longer allow me to use the team online. So this totally killed the idea of using this as an EA Locker type deal.

Developers or anyone else, why can't we use these teams online that we save in our franchises? Does this have any chance of being patched? Thanks in advance for a great game this year, and I look forward to hearing a response.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »