Home

2009 NFC champ. game

This is a discussion on 2009 NFC champ. game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #33
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 2009 NFC champ. game

EA Sports:

If it's in the game, it's in the gloves.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 9

That has got to be the worst way to lose a game ever. I laughed my butt off.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #35
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5

Have not read all the post, but maybe I am the only one who does not care. There is no way you go 8-1 with Brohm or Flynn(whoever you used) without playing on rookie or pro, or even sliders to help you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #36
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I am not trying to defend this play, but would you fell better if this happened instead?

I wouldn't be happy if it happened to me, but I would accept this animation in Madden. We have bad shotgun snaps [too often imo, but we have them] but not really any botched kicks.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #37
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

if this happens to me in a dire situation online or offline...i dunno how im gonna react, but i do know it won't be a good reaction and something will be broken
Old 08-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan22
Have not read all the post, but maybe I am the only one who does not care. There is no way you go 8-1 with Brohm or Flynn(whoever you used) without playing on rookie or pro, or even sliders to help you.

I'm sure you have troubles reading over a 3rd grade level so let me help you out.

Aaron Rodgers got hurt in week 12 and I was 11-1. I finished the year 14-2.

This would mean I went 3-1 with my backup QB's. (combined they had more INT's than TD's but Grant stepped his game up and had 3 100 yard games out of those last 4.)

Please don't be such a douchebag.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 8

As I said before, Doesn't matter how often bad blocking or lineman spinning around happens, it can randomly can occur at the worst possible moment.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #40
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltrip26
Just a quick rundown on how my season played out before the conf. title game.

First franchise season, default settings on All-Pro. Steamrolling through teams, 8-0, then get Dallas and get do much against them, fall to 8-1. Aaron Rodgers hurt his shoulder in week 12 (11-1) and was done for the year.

Flynn is a 54 and Brohm a 50, not exactly top backups.

Anyway, I finish 14-2 after resting my players in the final game and get the 1st round bye.

Donovan threw 3 picks in the divisional round and I pounded the Eagles, on to the NFC champ game @ home!

The rams come into town, I thought it would be an easier game than the Eagles (they were 8-8) boy was I wrong. Their D was all over and I couldn't run or pass @ all. I tried using both backup QB's but it was useless. I'm down 16-3 @ halftime.

Tramon Williams bails me out as he returns the opening 2nd half kick for a TD. 16-10, after an exchange of punts, Brohm hits my RB on a screen pass going 40 yards for the go ahead TD 16-17!

the 4th quarter comes and I tack on 3 points making my lead 16-20. The rams get the ball with about 3:10 left and drive all the way down on my tired D, getting the go-ahead TD with 1:05 left to go.

So....here we are... I have 2 timeouts and 1:00 to drive down and get a TD for the win, or a FG for the tie....i'm pumped up.

Short passes, out routes, I work my way down the field and end up running OB with EXACTLY 1 sec! setting up the game tying 45 yard (ish) kick.

also, Mason Crosby was a perfect 23-23 on his FG's for the yr. long of 60!

this is what happened........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0PJyC9qXBw

total moment/season ruiner

This very thing happen to me in the superbowl as I was getting ready to kick the winning field goal playing the Colts. I damn near broke my 360 because this sh** I lost 13 to 10 in the superbowl..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »