Home

All-Madden Difficulty

This is a discussion on All-Madden Difficulty within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: All-Madden Difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm the Raiders
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm able to move the ball
i'd say you're having plenty of issues

LMAO

<== Raiders fan

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2009, 11:59 PM   #26
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

I find the best thing to do is play on My skill/IQ for quite awhile, like 40-50 games(2-3 seasons) Then switch to custom sliders and use your IQ as a template and adjust accordingly. The drawbacks of All-pro is it's way too easy, All madden isn't "too" hard it's just very unrealistic. The bad and good thing about My skill/IQ is it constantly evolves or changes. Once you get very good at the game you find that you get crazy unrealistic things keep happening. Like way too many fumbles, horrible pas and run blocking to name a few that bothered me the most. It was riddiculous how much I was fumbling so I looked at my rushing slider and it was 20, which made my fumbles slider 0! While the cpu's sliders were still all 50s. Think of this as an example, If I'm running the ball real well for most of the season untill my rushing slider is 20, then I play oh lets say the Giants in the playoffs. All of the sudden I can't run at all and when I do finally get a decent run I fumble! This is because of my skill/IQ. By what the devs and Ian have said the most realistic experience is all-pro, especially blocking. The blocking looks great on all-pro, but it's too easy. So I find the best is the in between all madden and all- pro, usually 13-14s. I would play with this and see if it works for you, and remember we all want a challange but we also wnat to have fun, I mean come on it's a game. Sliders are to customize your experience. If all-madden makes you want to pull your hair out then pump it down a tad untill you see results than maybe pump it back up just a bit to get good variety of games. I mean I should be able to blow some teams out after all the work and money I've put into my roster.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 11-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

i play on all madden just cause i dominate on everything else. i will consistenely blow out a good team on all pro. now that the game has slowed down a little bit it is harder to play it on all madden. i used to be able to use my passing game like a running game but that has changed.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by football5680
i play on all madden just cause i dominate on everything else. i will consistenely blow out a good team on all pro. now that the game has slowed down a little bit it is harder to play it on all madden. i used to be able to use my passing game like a running game but that has changed.
I'm in the same spot... on all-pro I blow out opponents as the Panthers. Overall, I like the feel of all-madden: I have to work to have a 100 yard game on the ground, the only thing I don't like is that it's basically impossible to stop the opponents passing game.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not sure on this one guys.
I've not played a Madden game since the megadrive days!, but got Madden 09 to get back into it.

I quickly found that All Pro etc are too easy, so moved to All Madden. I've had to keep it at 5 minute quarters to get realistic stats....my findings are as follows:

(Playing as Dolphins(my team!) in Franchise mode)

1. Have played 4 games, and Brown has rushed for 395 yards....fairly decent, if not awesome considering its Ronnie Brown.

2. Ginn Jnr has 755 yards receiving, at an average of 43 yards. Basically if he beats initial coverage, its a TD

3. I am 3-1, having beaten Jets (38 - 28), Cardinals (24 - 20), lost to Patriots (17 - 49 ) and beaten Chargers (32 - 24).
  • Miami's secondary is as bad in this game as real life
  • EVERY opponent has a punt/kick off return reception v me, despite catching the ball on their own 5 yard line or less.
  • I have not taken a punt/kickoff back past the 25 yard line.
4. I find, that I can rush from my endzone until the redzone with ease, then I can't get it done. That said, this is fairly realistic, as it is harder to rush inside the last 20.

5. I sacked Brady 3 consecutive times in 1 drive in 1 game, that aside I have just 7 sacks on the season. The AI QB moves ridiculously fast.

6. Not sure what others are feeling on computer rushing. I couldn't tackle Maroney and struggled with Sproules(both break multiple tackles), but those aside, I have shut down the run (2nd best defence in the league)

7. I struggle with some stats though....first downs etc etc. Wish I could get these a bit more realistic.

All in all, good fun though. I look forward to seeing if other sides, with other franchises have realistic problems(like my secondary)

Last edited by FrayBentos; 01-19-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: wrote 5 yard line, instead of 25 yard line!
Old 01-19-2010, 10:26 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 2

It's hilariously funny how obvious it is that the CPU Defense knows your play exactly.

4WR HB Draw from the 5 yard line. The CPU D will lineup in goalline. lol

Line up in a pro set, off tackle run. The CPU D brings the safety into the box. Audible to a pass, the safety drops back. Audible to a run, the safety comes back down into the box. Audible the run left, the LB's start to cheat to the left. lol

It's so idiotic.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #31
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by killgod
It's hilariously funny how obvious it is that the CPU Defense knows your play exactly.

4WR HB Draw from the 5 yard line. The CPU D will lineup in goalline. lol

Line up in a pro set, off tackle run. The CPU D brings the safety into the box. Audible to a pass, the safety drops back. Audible to a run, the safety comes back down into the box. Audible the run left, the LB's start to cheat to the left. lol

It's so idiotic.

LOL...agreed 100%...and ppl still find ways to make excuses for all-madden...all-madden isn't realistic it's rigged...plain and simple...i play on all-madden but i rarely finish a game b/c of the obvious "cheating" that happens...feels like i'm playing against a team full of psyhics when i play on all-madden...all in all playing on all-madden is like playing against Belichick's spygate Patriots...they know your whole gameplan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can you only select All-Madden for user and not CPU settings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »