Home

Concern about Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Concern about Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Concern about Franchise Mode

I love franchise mode, I love the new layout, I love the way there are 1-2 6th rounders in every draft who are aces up a sleeve, but I think that the mode is going to get redundant in a while.

Mr. Looman if you read this, I'd love to hear your opinion on these fixed draft classes. I have already seen a few of the classes again and again, and as I understand the ratings don't switch. So at some point does drafting become too easy? Hell, you already know who the aces in the hole are, isn't this the same thing that was done in Head Coach, 4 paths of the same players, same potentials, same everything really?

I would love to see the franchise crew find a way to not have fixed rosters, but still allow the rosters to look the way they do now in terms of sleepers and busts. Anyone want to chime in on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Concern about Franchise Mode

There are 32 different EA made draft classes in Madden 10. You must have been really unlucky to get the SAME one 3 times in a row.

Kinda strange.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:26 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Do less scouting, thats what I plan to do, scout more players, just not as much to try and keep from getting superb draftclasses every year (when i start playing this game)
Old 08-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #4
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

I love franchise! They need to do something about the draft though. Scouting is too easy. I am implementing my own house rules so I wont know all the gems and busts so to speak.

I wish they had randomized the whole thing. Some F potential players need to be on top of the list to throw us off guard and vice versa. Other than this, I am having a blast with this game. My favorite madden since 07 (ps2).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »