Home

Music in practice mode

This is a discussion on Music in practice mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Music in practice mode

How do you disable this annoying feature? I'm sick and tired of listening to devil music while I play. I can't even think straight. What happened to just football sounds during practice? I've tried disabling menu music and removing all songs. Unfortunately that's for MENU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Music in practice mode

Lower menu music for starters...i removed all those garbage songs in the settings...i noticed they popped up in practice mode despite being disabled ...
Old 08-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 6

I see you have an xbox 360...well just play a song off your usb drive. So when you're playing practice, just go press the guide button (the big X on your controller) and move to the media tab. Select music and choose the song from your usb drive and just press pause, so you will not hear any music playing. (This is better than mute because you can still hear noises going on the field, but with no music playing.)

Oh, and if you want to listen to your own songs during practice without adding it to your xbox hard drive, you could always stream music from your computer to your xbox.

Last edited by ThePPL; 08-19-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #4

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah I keep my TV on mute when I am in practice mode. Wonder whose bright idea this was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »