Home

Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history?

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-15-2009, 10:54 PM   #409
Rookie

gametime25's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history?

Blocking looks horrible. NCAA Football 10 needs help too. I shook my head when I discovered NCAA 09 has better blocking then NCAA 10.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:02 AM   #410
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
I believe so. It's seriously that bad. Almost every replay you can see a guy lined up head to head and he decides to go and block the lb who isnt even in the play. Or you can see the ball snapped and the guy just turn his back to the defense and just get lost. Its not a rare occurance by any stretch of the imagination. it happens ALL THE TIME.

I have a bunch of youtube videos , and one of them got a video response , and the description read " This Madden has the best blocking of the series. It is perfect. i wouldnt change a thing." and on the replay you can see the fb only makes the block because the OT wonders off and gets lost. Does EA have these people that brainwashed?

http://www.operationsports.com/True%...%20Titan/blog/
Go to superstar mode and be a fb or hb and impact block a guy. just keep impact blocking him over and over again. it gets in like a loop. havent seen it in anything but superstar. its kinda funny to watch. the defender just pops back up and the impact block anoimation plays over and over again untill the play was over. just thought i would throw that out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »