Home

EA Need Separate Special Teams Sliders!!!!!!

This is a discussion on EA Need Separate Special Teams Sliders!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
EA Need Separate Special Teams Sliders!!!!!!

just want EA to know that we really need the special teams sliders to be separated for the human and cpu. You can not get realistic punt avg's and so on for both sides, only one. When you lower punt power the human player is the only one who you can get close to real life averages as the cpu punter suffers greatly. An example is that i had no problem punting the ball with Koenen 50 yds. on every punt with the default punt power so i lowered it to get him around a 43 or so yd average but when i did that the cpu could only punt it around 35 yds. Not sure why EA decided to combine both but i hope they address this via patch. I also would like to mention that it is VERY easy to return kick offs this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: EA Need Separate Special Teams Sliders!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
just want EA to know that we really need the special teams sliders to be separated for the human and cpu. You can not get realistic punt avg's and so on for both sides, only one. When you lower punt power the human player is the only one who you can get close to real life averages as the cpu punter suffers greatly. An example is that i had no problem punting the ball with Koenen 50 yds. on every punt with the default punt power so i lowered it to get him around a 43 or so yd average but when i did that the cpu could only punt it around 35 yds. Not sure why EA decided to combine both but i hope they address this via patch. I also would like to mention that it is VERY easy to return kick offs this year!

Makes sense and I also don't understand why human sliders are so simplistic when CPU is so much more sophisticated.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
MVP

BengalTiger's Arena

OVR: 11

I have no idea why they didn't separate the special teams sliders this year. The cpu is nailing 55 yard FG's and I can barely hit a 40 yarder.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

If you want to see this addressed in a patch please post so EA will hopefully read this...
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Since when did EA take these out? Didnt the maddens and NCAAs use to have these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalTiger
I have no idea why they didn't separate the special teams sliders this year. The cpu is nailing 55 yard FG's and I can barely hit a 40 yarder.
exactly...why not have both human and CPU?
Old 08-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Agreed 1000000%.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I agree....I find FG accuracy WAY too easy, would love to lower the User FG Acc slider...but there isn't one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »