Home

What is in Patch #1???

This is a discussion on What is in Patch #1??? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: What is in Patch #1???

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrothead
Aftre E3 Ian noticed that the E3 version was missing a pass rush. It had something to do with defensive player weapons in past versions. He even showed a video, and had charts. The video had a wicked pass rush. He said he hoped it would make it in the final version, but I don't think it did. It was a pretty big deal at the time.
Getting rid of the player "weapons" was the best thing they have ever done. That was the most pointless and stupid gimmick I have ever seen. And it had a big time fake effect on the game itself. Prob one of the reasons Madden was horrible on next gen from 07-09.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Aftre E3 Ian noticed that the E3 version was missing a pass rush. It had something to do with defensive player weapons in past versions. He even showed a video, and had charts. The video had a wicked pass rush. He said he hoped it would make it in the final version, but I don't think it did. It was a pretty big deal at the time.
I think that was included in the final game. The final game, I believe, has a significantly tweaked pass rush since the E3 build.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #19
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Well judging by all the complaints about user pass rush, I assumed the fix wasn't included. But you know what happens when you assume.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Honestly, the pass blocking is Madden 10 needs ANYTHING BUT toning down. Tricking the 0-line's A.I. is incredibly easy compared to Madden 09. Just start using the blitz defensive hotroute(right stick down) to change blitzers angles so that they go straight down instead of at an angle. In virtually EVERY DEFENSIVE FORMATION in Madden 10 , it is possible to easily and totally evaporate the pass blocking A.I. I mean literally forcing the offense to block your 5 pass rushers with as many as 8 blockers ALL GAME LONG.

My point being....please dev team turn UP the a, and b gap pass protection in a patch ASAP!!!!!

Great great game besides this too.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #21
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

I cant believe we aren't talking about the clock not stopping on incomplete passes a lot more around here. what gives?

It is absolutely ridiculous. It has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 games.

I think it has something to do with out of bouds passes as each time it has happened it was on a pass over my receivers head out of bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
I saw that and even quoted it in my post about what he said about the title update (patch).
Old 08-19-2009, 03:28 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 41

Can we please do something about the stupid Accelerated clock!?!?!?!?!?!

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 03:51 AM   #24
Banned

add the dam browns brown pants in the game their going to wear that on the road and use it for 2 games at home thats 10 games where they will wear the dam pants add them!! I dont care how ugly people think they are and people that dont care dont reply

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »