Home

Robo QB is in full effect!

This is a discussion on Robo QB is in full effect! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #25
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Robo QB is in full effect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjamestx
THERE IS NO ROBO QB IN THE GAME. IT'S YOUR IMAGINATION. WAKE UP. WAKE UP I SAID

I usually try to keep my responses on a even keel/mature level but please i'm asking u at this point to just shut up lol You're adding nothing to the thread with these types of responses. This is not in anyone's head. We're not making this up. MANY people with the game are experiencing this ESPECIALLY when it comes to the dominate pass rushers on the 3-4 teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs78
hmmm interesting. What are you doing to get sacks with them? or are they cpu controlled sacks?

Most of Smith's sacks are from him just bullrushing his way to the qb. A couple of Woodleys suprisingly were from him just going around the RT. But most of his and Timmons sacks are like posters above me have said,coverage sacks where i take control of them and dive at the QB.

Again though,i have ZERO sacks with Harrison. Like you with Merriman the QB always gets rid of it just as he's getting sacked. Very frustrating and annoying
Old 08-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #27
Pro

budsticky's Arena

OVR: 13

Are you playing with sliders? I see no point in discussing this game unless there are sliders involved. Out of the box it is terrible, with the right sliders it can be great IMHO.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree with the OPer. I feel your pain man.

I play with the Broncos, a 3-4 defense. Now granted, the Broncos don't exactly have the greatest pass rushers, but I like to use a lot of blitzes.

Every time I'm about to get to the QB or I do hit the QB, he throws a lame duck pass up in the air that is usually intercepted. It sucks when at the end of a franchise game, I have 3 of these interceptions and no sacks.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:20 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 11

I totally totally totally disagree..I made Brady throw 2 ints and sacked him 3 times or so in the sbowl in my 2nd year of franchise with an upgraded Cards D..(Custom Sliders around All Madden)
Old 08-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
I totally totally totally disagree..I made Brady throw 2 ints and sacked him 3 times or so in the sbowl in my 2nd year of franchise with an upgraded Cards D..(Custom Sliders around All Madden)

Which players are getting sacks for you? My own personal issue along with many others is OLB's-namely ROLB's not getting sacks.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #31
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

OVR: 2

Glad I'm not the only with this issue. I'm a Steelers fan/player and Harrison in all my games played so far only has 2 sacks out of 20 something games. Same with Woodley. I mix up my place, pinch my line spread lbs etc etc and nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Brasi
Which players are getting sacks for you? My own personal issue along with many others is OLB's-namely ROLB's not getting sacks.
I will have to check..but that game my front 4 were getting most of the sacks, usually an end I drafted gets the most sacks followed by Dockett and Calvin Pace I believe...and Jerod Mayo gets a lot of TfL's. My LOLB doeesn't get many personally..Karlos Dansby.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »