Home

Old 08-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12
why

Why does it take 22 seconds for my guys to hurry up and spike the ball? I got tackled out of bounds and well the clock kept running. Held in O and after my guys walk around in circles for 22 seconds they lineup and the game ends. Awesome! yes i held in x after i held in O to speed them up.

And who is the powder guy on every teams sidelines. He looks white and sick not sure how he got left in the game.

And why can linebackers pick the ball off better then cb's and safeties?? I played against the raiders. D Mason had one on one with a linebacker, did a slant over the middle. Mason has 2-3 yards on him and this clown LB jump 5 yards and reaches and picks it off. But yet when ed reed has a ball hit him in the face mask 3 times, just doesn't make sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: why

Quote:
Originally Posted by klb835
Why does it take 22 seconds for my guys to hurry up and spike the ball? I got tackled out of bounds and well the clock kept running. Held in O and after my guys walk around in circles for 22 seconds they lineup and the game ends. Awesome! yes i held in x after i held in O to speed them up.

And who is the powder guy on every teams sidelines. He looks white and sick not sure how he got left in the game.

And why can linebackers pick the ball off better then cb's and safeties?? I played against the raiders. D Mason had one on one with a linebacker, did a slant over the middle. Mason has 2-3 yards on him and this clown LB jump 5 yards and reaches and picks it off. But yet when ed reed has a ball hit him in the face mask 3 times, just doesn't make sense.
Maybe its a Make A Wish kid like the super goalie from NHL 09.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by klb835
I agree that this is somewhat of an issue.

After a long play down the field, is it actually quicker to go to the playcall screen and pick a play quickly then it is to rush to the line and spike it.

That definitely shouldn't be the case.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12

I will try and get a picture. If you click on the nfl2k5/madden link on here where they compare halftime shows. Before you click on the madden halftime show. You can see him on one knee on the sideline.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloman
Maybe its a Make A Wish kid like the super goalie from NHL 09.
Or the AAA shortstop for the yankees in Mlb 2k7 lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #6
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Yea I lost a game cause my guys took about 17 seconds to get to the line and spike the ball

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 11

On PS3 if you press and hold down X your guys will hurry to the line.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:30 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

because you touch yourself at night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »