Home

are replays truncated on PS3 also?

This is a discussion on are replays truncated on PS3 also? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
are replays truncated on PS3 also?

The replays this year are really getting clipped short. OFten they start very late and then end when your player breaks the plain of the goal line which stinks when you are draggin 2 guys and it just freezes when you cross. Obviously I am on the 360 so I am asking if this is an issue on the PS3 as well.

Also, any word on a fix for this or the incredibly bad quality of the EA SportsWorld upload videos? The quality is beyond atrocious this year and on farther away angles you can hardly tell whats going on! It's like watching incredibly snowy broadcast video from the 70s!

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: are replays truncated on PS3 also?

Happens on ps3 also. Also we have very few auto replays..
Old 08-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

same thing happens on ps3 ma dude but as 4 the ea sports world not 2 sure wen that will be fixed
Old 08-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

my replays on my PS3 have also started right before i hike the ball so i don't why you guys are having these problems
Old 08-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickphat
my replays on my PS3 have also started right before i hike the ball so i don't why you guys are having these problems
Watch them on long plays. We're not just talking about short 5 second plays, but watch them on interceptions or kicks returned for touchdowns. Plays that last over 10 seconds or so, those are the ones that get cut short.

P.S. I really hope EA fixes this in a patch!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emacfenian
Watch them on long plays. We're not just talking about short 5 second plays, but watch them on interceptions or kicks returned for touchdowns. Plays that last over 10 seconds or so, those are the ones that get cut short.

P.S. I really hope EA fixes this in a patch!
Yes its horrible. Here we have replays for all actions in the game. After the game we can save all of them and even upload them, but all goes to hell because you can't save the ones you really want! namely great touchdown passes or runs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »