Home

Why do Madden games continually have freezing issues?

This is a discussion on Why do Madden games continually have freezing issues? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
Why do Madden games continually have freezing issues?

Seriously, wtf is it with the people who program this series of games? Every single Madden I have got on the 360 (4 years) and half on the orig xbox had freezing issues yet allllllllllllll these other games I own are fine. What is the major malfunction of the madden programming team to have this happen every f'in year?

A few days ago I got my first freeze after a superstar game finished during the loading screen when going back to the SS menu. It bugged me since it was a good game that I had won. I decided I would install this game on the HDD in case it was a disc reading issue then bam, just an hour ago I won a game 48-10 in SS mode where Peyton threw 3 TDs and I had 2 of those receiving only to have the game freeze in the same spot as the first time. I was pretty pissed off.

I then decided to drop the skill level down to rookie/pro to replay it since I didn't feel it made sense to risk having a bad game/losing because of the goofs who can't correctly program a game. The replayed game on rookie for a half then pro was a joke as one would imagine with my team winning 83-45 and 823 yards of total offense with 517 of that coming from Manning in the air along with 7 passing TDs.

Hey Madden team, this is why I and no doubt many others want IN GAME SAVES so we can at least safeguard against your apparent mediocre programming skills. Either fix this damn issue which again has been around for AT LEAST 5 years or give us back in game saves like on the xbox which saved me from having to replay numerous games. I am sick of having to waste my time replaying games which always are great games on my part. I have never had the game freeze when I or my team in general was playing like crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Why do Madden games continually have freezing issues?

I don't think I've ever had Madden freeze on me on the 360.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo
The replayed game on rookie for a half then pro was a joke as one would imagine with my team winning 83-45 and 823 yards of total offense with 517 of that coming from Manning in the air along with 7 passing TDs.
Holy crap, you gave up 45 points playing on rookie and pro?
Old 08-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-thread.html
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »