Home

Madden 10 superjoke mode

This is a discussion on Madden 10 superjoke mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12
Madden 10 superjoke mode

So I tried it. Made a qb he was 77 overall. Got drafted by the jets HAHAHAHAHA whats the point in that? Don't know what round or what pick I was. They put 0 effort into this mode. Its about as good as mascot mode in ncaa. Had me starting over sanchez.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
Pro

EticketJedi's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 10 superjoke mode

Were you starting in the preseason or was it a regular season game?
Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

I dont know why they dont get rid of this mode.

It is basically unplayable the way it is, and the game has so many other things that need addressed before it. They need to take it out, free SOME space to add something more useful, which at this time, would be almost anything.

Seriously, I dont see this mode getting better anytime soon. But honestly, I wouldnt be shocked if next year EA pimped Superstar mode, but half a$$ed it, and ignored things like blocking, defensive schemes and franchise mode...three things that need overhauled yesterday.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I started one today because I didn't know if it was any different. Had a 78 ovr QB drafted by the Cowboys and started the first pre season game.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

EA should just get rid of Superstar mode. It really been left untouched since Madden 2007 and it's not getting any better. SS mode isn't that interesting either. The camera angle is terrible. It just feels half completed. EA probably just didn't care to finish the other 60% of Superstar mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixius
EA should just get rid of Superstar mode. It really been left untouched since Madden 2007 and it's not getting any better. SS mode isn't that interesting either. The camera angle is terrible. It just feels half completed. EA probably just didn't care to finish the other 60% of Superstar mode.
Yea. I'm sure they just didn't care.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 08-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Yea. I'm sure they just didn't care.
It's been untouched for the last 3 years. It's an afterthought unless you can prove me wrong instead of taking a cheap shot at me.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #8
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12

Well I know as annoying as it was....It use to have T. Davis wasn't much but it was something and now its play a game....play a game.... check stats...play a game.

It took me 2 seconds to realize how bad this mode was....Create player.... and enter draft and end up on a team....Where were u drafted?? where were u projected??? Why would the jets take me? once again...when did the jets take me? Why can't I pick 3 teams I want to work out for?? or I guess have 3 teams that want me to workout for them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »