Home

Madden Sales ...slow

This is a discussion on Madden Sales ...slow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #193
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Madden Sales ...slow

3 gurantees in life. Death, taxes, and madden will continue to be the best selling game regardless of nfl license

Madden this year is a great game if you are a good player with a sense of what a video game is suppose to offer

All others can continue to moan about real life physics in a 60 dollar game. In the mean time I will go play some more madden
Old 08-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #194
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
3 gurantees in life. Death, taxes, and madden will continue to be the best selling game regardless of nfl license

Madden this year is a great game if you are a good player with a sense of what a video game is suppose to offer

All others can continue to moan about real life physics in a 60 dollar game. In the mean time I will go play some more madden
I can win a one-manned sprint too. Not much to brag about.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #195
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
I can win a one-manned sprint too. Not much to brag about.
I like how he worded a good sense of what its supposed to be. I really do, but this isnt it. Its not close, but he has his opinion and i have mine.

there is some pretty big backlash. I dont remember it like this last year but i could be wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #196
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
HOly smokes, why did this post get a warning?

Agreed what is going on around here, I don't agree with his post but warning worthy really? Ok...
Old 08-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #197
Banned

OVR: 16

I would consider having the best selling sports franchise something to brag about

I know of a ton of girls and older folks who have atleast heard of madden video game or have husbands and boyfriends or brothers or cousins who play madden

I don't hear people ever talk much about 2k. Even when it came out unless we read forums....lol

Madden is king and will always be king

But I do love the first month of madden because I sit and laugh at all the 2k lovers or madden haters come out from the dead to complain about madden and the nfl license

Is good fun for me.... I enjoy the frustration while I watch the half time show in madden 10

Keep the laughs coming guys.

I say you guys have a good 2 or 3 more weeks before you hybernate until madden 11 comes out
Old 08-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #198
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
I would consider having the best selling sports franchise something to brag about

I know of a ton of girls and older folks who have atleast heard of madden video game or have husbands and boyfriends or brothers or cousins who play madden

I don't hear people ever talk much about 2k. Even when it came out unless we read forums....lol

Madden is king and will always be king

But I do love the first month of madden because I sit and laugh at all the 2k lovers or madden haters come out from the dead to complain about madden and the nfl license

Is good fun for me.... I enjoy the frustration while I watch the half time show in madden 10

Keep the laughs coming guys.

I say you guys have a good 2 or 3 more weeks before you hybernate until madden 11 comes out
Man help me out bro. Where did you get an application for the Madden spokesperson til death job. You must be getting some good benefits from EA for sounding so ridiculous all the time.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #199
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

This thread has ran off the tracks. Closed.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »