Home

'Great Jump' Key to getting more sacks?

This is a discussion on 'Great Jump' Key to getting more sacks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: 'Great Jump' Key to getting more sacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMl-Michael-lWl
Ok I rarely insult people but you are definately the dumbest person iv met on these forums. You think i dont know what game im playing? Its madden 10 for the ps3 Gtho of here.
ok punk azz rook! it was a joke and considering you're new, i'ma let you off easy. since a majority of the ppl who have played the game especially the hardcore crew haven't seen this in 10', then we've got the right to question you. and from the looks of the replies of your thread, not many ppl care what you've got to say...including myself. sooo, thank you, i'll be glad to get the hell outta here. "great jump" that, pencil d!ck!!!...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 08-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21

i think you might be able to jump the snap with the RS. at least i though you could, but i haven't done it yet, not that i've really been trying. but did you hit the RS then it said that. and if it said great jump, than i'm sure there is something you can do to jump the snap(maybe push in the RS or a button or something), b/c i can't see it randomly saying that for no reason.
******** src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript">******** src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript">
Old 08-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Michael...which analog stick L or R? Which direction did you press it? And did you press right as the ball was being snapped?

I'm going to try this out.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

The pass rush is the worst part of this game.
If your DE isn't running off in some random direction after making contact with the OT, then the QB is making Marinoesque type passes on his way to the turf.
Far and away the worst part of this game.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:46 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
ok punk azz rook! it was a joke and considering you're new, i'ma let you off easy. since a majority of the ppl who have played the game especially the hardcore crew haven't seen this in 10', then we've got the right to question you. and from the looks of the replies of your thread, not many ppl care what you've got to say...including myself. sooo, thank you, i'll be glad to get the hell outta here. "great jump" that, pencil d!ck!!!...
Lol. Well, well what do we have here, an internet tough guy? I been playin madden for over 10 years buddy Id be more than happy to kick your azz in a game. Idk how im the rook when your coming on peoples threads making random dumbazz posts that no one wants 2 read. lol get good scrub you just made my day.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:49 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Michael...which analog stick L or R? Which direction did you press it? And did you press right as the ball was being snapped?

I'm going to try this out.
It was the right stick. I dont rlly remember how i pushed it but i think this is the key to getting sacks at the bottom of the screen (Where it would usually say when you challenge a play) it said 'GREAT JUMP'' so idk it doesnt say anything about this in the manual or the virtual trainer
Old 08-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #15
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMl-Michael-lWl
It was the right stick. I dont rlly remember how i pushed it but i think this is the key to getting sacks at the bottom of the screen (Where it would usually say when you challenge a play) it said 'GREAT JUMP'' so idk it doesnt say anything about this in the manual or the virtual trainer
I'm going to mess with this tonight when I play. I'll post in here should I find similar outcomes.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 21

bump
******** src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript">******** src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript">

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »