Home

All Madden difficulty

This is a discussion on All Madden difficulty within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 23
All Madden difficulty

I've kind of sunk my teeth into this game today. At first i sort of liked it at first glance but after a while the issues that everyone else and their brother and pet monkey are seeing cropped up. I've since gone to all madden difficulty. It was hard at first. You really have to watch your turnovers.

Here are 2 examples of the 2 games i played today. I'm playing with default settings. Games are still unbalanced and I'm not gettin ghte stats i want. I'm playing as the cowboys...

1st game I lost to the Bears 31-14. i Turned it over 4 times to their 0. Forte ran effectively against me and i lost pretty bad.

2nd game I won 28-14 against the bungals. I had 1 turnover to their 4. It was a dogfight and Palmer threw for like 350 yards lol, but I held their running game in check and returned an int 100 yards up 21-14 with 2 minutes left with them at my 2 yard line.

The game is playable and fun. It's just finding that balance, but good games and didnt feel cheesed too much. You really have to be careful holding onto the ball. I even downed it at the end of the half in the Bengals game after turning it over trying to run it at the end of the half against the bears with 15 seconds left in the half. The cpu likes to force you to play smart almost and will make you make critical mistakes at bad times it seems if you arent smart. The scores are still a bit too much for 7 minute quarters and these games are shootouts but still fun.

The game is not perfect for me yet by any means but it's at least fun. There is somewhat of a light at the end of the tunnel. I can run and pass on All Madden at a decent clip... Barber is averaging around 4-5 yards a carry etc.. You really have to mix it up and play smart or you will pay and the cpu is relentless.

Last edited by kGinGreen; 08-20-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »