Home

Madden opponent Hacked my Internet

This is a discussion on Madden opponent Hacked my Internet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden opponent Hacked my Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyNutman
actually ur prob better off with the 360. if call of duty 4 has taught me anything its that glitchers/hackers can get away with anything on ps3 since psn accounts cost nothing they can just make a new one when they get banned.
I never saw any issues with hackers and glitchers on COD4 so I'm not sure what your getting at there.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloman
Xbox seems to have a lot of these hacking issues that we don't see on Playstation. Like last year with the online 99 glitch for NHL 09.
Live has more unique users per day compared to the PSN. More people playing means more instances of glitching/cheating/hacking like the OP described.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNx10xViNcE
His GT: HiTsTiiCk

Is there anyway to get him in trouble? He said that he would hack my internet, then as i start beating him thats exactly what he does. I couldnt log on my XBL or the Internet on my CPU for atleast 30 minutes. I noticed that he has been doing it to a lot of people. Isnt that like a federal offense?

Heres a video kinda showing what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7_yBr-Iao

I just want to know if we can get this guy in trouble, and if there is anything i can do to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks
Yeah..this is the crap i absolutely HATE! And is why i really shy away from playing people i dont know..which kinda sucks because of just a few a-holes messing up the fun.

HOPEFULLY... EAsports or MS can do something about him and get him banned from xbox live alltogther because this is going a bit too far now.

Im sure what he's doing is looking up his network spec's via router settings or using a command prompt trigger in finding the players IP he's connected with and using some kind of attack to the IP to hammer that person's connection to utter death..sorta like a dos attack on a website is probably whats happening here.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #20
Rookie

fatheifer's Arena

OVR: 3

I feel for you, topic creator. It's so pathetic that someone takes the time to do that to make sure they win meaningless online games. What a PATHETIC LOSER.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
Banned

Yea that junk is lame. People take this stuff too seriously.

Last edited by ProjectSRT; 08-20-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7

WOW, Just wow! Stuff like this is why I don't play online...I love head to head comp way better then the CPU AI any day. Its even better when the person next to you really knows the game! Seeing the mess that some online players call "football" would make me down right violent if it was done right next to me , then you got jokers like this who block your internet!!!! I hate the poor Sportsmanship in "sports" game..
Old 08-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
Rookie

What I want to know is what does he gain from having a 47-4 record when all he does is force a premature disconnect. You could only brag on that for so long to an in person player before they found out you were a joke.

Some people.

You have some nice evidence there though. Good luck getting him taken care of.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 4

This is why I picked up the game for ps3...say what you will but psn is always full and the level of maturity is higher for whatever reason. Oh I know why, its because the 360 is the uberd33d vehicle of choice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »