Home

Frustrated with the interceptions

This is a discussion on Frustrated with the interceptions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 15
Frustrated with the interceptions

It doesn't matter what I change the sliders to even if I turn interceptions to 0 and reaction time to 0 on pass defense, even QB's like Manning, Brady, and Brees throw atleast 2 picks per game in CPU/CPU games.

Frustrated with it. Anyone at all have any advice or comments on why this is? It's gotten to the point of where I actually get mad if I pick off an opposing team's QB.

That's sad huh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Rookie

burne's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Frustrated with the interceptions

I posted another thread about this, my thought was that it happens mostly when they feel pressure, where they almost always seem to decide that risking an interception is better than taking a sack.

But yeah, I agree, the CPU throwing picks is a game-breaker for me. And I don't say that lightly. There are TONS of little flaws that I can overlook, but when the game's great except for the fact that I win every game in a blowout because the CPU QB throws me gift interceptions for TD's on every drive, I just have no reason to play.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:52 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

Turn up CPU TA.

If that doesn't help, turn up CPU PB.

If you don't want to do that, turn down your HUMAN Pass defense reaction time.

pass defense reaction time is huge.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #4
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Honestly, I posted several threads on this, it is a huge issue exactly as described. NO slider set will fix it, the CPU serves up a TON of int's no matter what, CPU v CPU is a perfect testing ground, my last game Rivers, who has great accuracy threw 5 in 8 minute quarters with both INT sliders at zero.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »