Home

Great comeback or bit by cruise control?

This is a discussion on Great comeback or bit by cruise control? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Great comeback or bit by cruise control?

I finally started my franchise last nite with the Falcons. All Madden, 7mins no acc clock and no slider adjustments? Went 0-4 in preseason so I wasnt looking forward to the start the season. GAME 1 vs MIA. The first half was very uneventful yet i found myself down 13-0. I had 1 drive that ended with a blocked fg. MIA running game was held in check. Ricky broke a 40 yrder outa Wildcat. Ted Ginn nothing. R Brown less than 20yrds. As for myself nothing. Start of the 3rd i received the kickoff. First play from scrimmage M ryan fumbles Mia returns it for 6 and converts a 2. 21-0. At this pt i wanna say f....... it and super sim but i stuck it out. after the kickoff i ran 2 plays for 1 yrd, 3rd play BOOM. Turner breaks a 79yrd run for 6. 21-7. Held MIA 3 and out first time whole game. Manage to drive a little then BOOM. Turner breaks a 50yrd run for 6. 21-14 after 3. Start of the 4 MIA moves down field with basically 5-15 yrds passes, still not giving anything up on the ground. they get into the redzone for a FG try and miss. so now i have to make my way down, and of course i do, nothing special just short runs and passes into the endzone 21-21. with 2:30 left. Grimes been none a none factor up until now. He makes 2 plays on the ball to knock them down. Sidbury comes in for 1 play and manages a sack. my lone 1 by the way. 3rd down i jam the recievers and Chads basically throws it away. i get the ball with less than a min. Gonz open for a 20yrd pass 1st catch of the game. roddy breaks open for a 30yr pass also his first catch. i catch MIA in a blitz so i hit norwood in the flat for a 30 yrd pass down to the 5. ran 1 run up the gut and FG to win at the buzzer. How wild is that? Turner finishes with 23 carries 173 yrd. Roddy and Tony 1 catch, 1 sack on Def and no INTS. RBrown finishes with 20 carries 20yrs and Williams 5 carries 56 yrds. Bess was there choice in the second half racking up 130yrd recieving.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »