Home

Problem solved! Look

This is a discussion on Problem solved! Look within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Problem solved! Look

If this game could play how it does on slow with the normal settings madden will be really good. I don't like slow only because it's tooo slow but I can't ignore the fact it made the game play better.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
Only for User vs User games in on-line franchise. The User vs CPU games has to be patched to slow, and will be included in the first patch. This info came from Ian himself.........
I wish they would patch in freaking contracts/salary cap/trade logic etc... I know it's too much to even hope for but oh well

#GoPackGo
Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm sorry to ruin your day, but all I play is slow and the flats are still broken. I not the game speed but a lack of A.I. Or for the programmers at EA it's a lack of real intelligence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
I wish they would patch in freaking contracts/salary cap/trade logic etc... I know it's too much to even hope for but oh well
Please do not quote me on this, but I have read and heard that they are going to do this....at least they are hoping to. Once again, don't shoot the messenger, this is just what I have heard.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereisonly1#1
I'm sorry to ruin your day, but all I play is slow and the flats are still broken. I not the game speed but a lack of A.I. Or for the programmers at EA it's a lack of real intelligence.
I can post videos of me doing designed plays to flaw the AI that will work on normal but not on slow due to the AI having time to think. If you can get a flats pass off against a user who is not blitzing like the cpu then you will be throwing a lot of picks.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

It's kinda sad for us to try to come up with ways to get a decent playing game. For 60 the gameplay should be already playable. I'm hating just frustrated, especially since getting to the qb is one of gifts. Whenever Ian and company reappear I'm gonna ask those guys some honest hearfelt questions. I just hope they will be honest enough to answer them.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
Pro

They should.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
List of Positives on slow.

1. Flats are being guarded.
2. touch is on the ball with accurate qbs on post so it's more of ball placement.
3****nning backs run better they break tackles.
4.Timing a out route is better.
5. All of the animations are better
6. Blocking is able to develop. This is really the only time you'll see complete holes and a pocket develop.
7. It is a lot more deliberate and less arcade-like
8. It takes in to account player speed and cuts more
9. You are able to read the defense (blitzes, press coverage, zone play) better and are allowed to be able to pay attention and make your offensive move accordingly.
10. It's just better

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »