Home

For the ea developers

This is a discussion on For the ea developers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
For the ea developers

Well i have a suggestion to the ea developers to make some money and for the community to get some missing things from the game. Why can't you guys offer us Nike gloves and cleats and more facemasks available thru madden shop. Ill post pics of what i mean

you think percy's facemask is in the game but its not add this and i would pay for it

and this revo speed

I know i am not the only person that would pay for this so it is in your interests to do something like this financially and to show the community you actually listen because for one larry fitzgerald wears those gloves and cleats and he is your cover athlete and a cover athlete for ncaa the past 2 years have had that revo iq facemask and mainly it would show the consumer and community that you are listening to us and not implementing useless things that you saw fit for inclusion.

As dumb as i know this sound im not asking for what should already be in the game for free but to pay a little more and be happy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: For the ea developers

I'd like to add, another way for EA to make some extra cash is to offer us dowloadable team jerseys for our avatars 360 only of course. I'd pay 1.00 for a Dwyane Bowe Jersey for my avatar. Sell a million jerseys, got yourself a million bucks. Hell give us the entire uniforms and make even more cash.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

i never thought about that but thats true to you should be able to buy team jerseys for your avatar good idea. Come on Ian or phil or whoever makes these decisions you can make alot of money since thats what you want and we can get the little things we want to. alternate Team jerseys and throwbacks should be available for dlc via madden shop to so people could just pay for the extra jerseys that they want to
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22

This concept could get really out of hand in the future..
Old 08-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #5
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

No "Hey devs" threads and requests like this should be in the wishlist sub-forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »