Home

Wow, got called for holding on a fg as time expired..never got to kick again...

This is a discussion on Wow, got called for holding on a fg as time expired..never got to kick again... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #33
Pro

Senor_Herbatron's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Wow, got called for holding on a fg as time expired..never got to kick again...

It would be the right call, unfortunately there's some kind of field goal bug. Once I had three holding penalties in a row. EA needs to fix this, not the speed.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: Wow, got called for holding on a fg as time expired..never got to kick again...

got called 3 times in a row #71 minny had to turn down hold slider . Off note had a fumble that wasnt one with 2:32 left in the 4th but couldnt challenge ? 3 TO left
Old 08-21-2009, 09:14 PM   #35
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Yes the holding calls are an issue just not the issue the original poster brought to the table..(That will be addressed in a patch..)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #36
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdan15
how's about you learn about the rules of football before bitching? i guess some people just like to complain.

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/foulonlastplay
Why don't you start reading threads from now on. The discussion is over. I guess some people just like being dicks.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #37
Pro

Senor_Herbatron's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
Why don't you start reading threads from now on. The discussion is over. I guess some people just like being dicks.
OS is the most cluttered forums on the internet. No one wants to root through 30 pages, the guy may have missed it. Cut him some slack.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 6

Let's put the rulebook aside for a second and discuss the real issue at hand:

What's with all the flippin' holding calls on field goals?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

The other day online I got called for holding with 3 seconds left in a 7-7 game. I made a chip shot FG but it didn't count because of it. I still won in OT or else I would have flipped.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #40
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdan15
how's about you learn about the rules of football before bitching? i guess some people just like to complain.

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/foulonlastplay

Foul on Last Play of Half or Game

1. On a foul by defense on last play of half or game, the down is replayed if penalty is accepted.
  2. On a foul by the offense on last play of half or game, the down is not replayed and the play in which the foul is committed is nullified.

Exception: Fair catch interference, foul following change of possession, illegal touching. No score by offense counts.
Well to be fair..if you had read i had already posted that in this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »