Home

Mentally handicapped person in Madden 10???

This is a discussion on Mentally handicapped person in Madden 10??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Mentally handicapped person in Madden 10???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
If it is a handicapped person, I think that it's not meant to disparage anyone. Mentally handicapped people are like the red-headed step children of this society. Society hides them away. The only time they ever get publicity or get their pictures in the media is when it's for a charity. This representation of a mentally handicapped person portrays them the way they should be portrayed - as valuable members of society who have something valuable to contribute.
If I'm on these boards for 20 more years, no single post will be as good as this one.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
If it is a handicapped person, I think that it's not meant to disparage anyone. Mentally handicapped people are like the red-headed step children of this society. Society hides them away. The only time they ever get publicity or get their pictures in the media is when it's for a charity. This representation of a mentally handicapped person portrays them the way they should be portrayed - as valuable members of society who have something valuable to contribute.
You're kidding right? Is this a Madden forum or high school philosophy class? Man, I guess I'm not important at all. I NEVER get publicity like these handicapped kids do. Give me a break. Nobody in the media takes pictures of me, either... and it's not because I'm ********. It's just simply that nobody cares.
If you continue seeking a Madden game with all of the options it had on XBox, you will be disappointed. If you accept that the next-gen version of Madden is a downgrade in every area except graphics, then you will find a true gaming experience.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #11
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Almost the second I finished posting about 2k's great post, I was thinking: "It won't take long before the new breed of punk shows their tail end and makes a tail end of themselves".

Sure enough, before I could post this, someone did.

Please mods, close it now and close it fast because I fear that a subject this sensitive will surely be desecrated by the internet trash which has migrated to this site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #12
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Agreed and done.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »