Home

What injuires have u had How do u overcome them in your Franchise?

This is a discussion on What injuires have u had How do u overcome them in your Franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: What injuires have u had How do u overcome them in your Franchise?

My rookie RB who was ridiculously op'd (99 speed, accel, agil, 93 elusiveness) and ran for 1200 yards through 9 games went down (I had the run at 12). He could have been back for the Super Bowl if I made it, but my QB was only Josh Freeman in his second yard, and I only had one real good target. I passed the ball all game to a 13-3 record and a 2nd round loss.

I picked up Jonathan Stewart this last off-season as insurance, and now I have the drafted RB returning kicks, punts, and playing 3rd down RB.

I've since increased my Run difficulty to 15. I get stuffed 8x out of 10, but occasionally my drafted RB hits a homerun and takes it to the house because of his speed and maintains a 5.5 average this season.

Stewart on the other hand without the breakaway speed has only a 3 average despite his 99 trucking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #26
Rookie

BuzzKardzrool's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Frank Gore went down for 6 weeks so I am platooning Robinson and Coffee. I really like Coffee, great explosion speed for me.
Yea, Coffee's a great back-up for me. Hope he develops. Why so many 49ers franchises this year? I picked them because they're not too good and don't have a franchise QB. Had to switch them to 4-3 defense and get new DE's off free agency though.

Anyone else know of an injury slider or if more injuries occur with a bad training staff? I need to see some more injuries.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #27

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzKardzrool
Yea, Coffee's a great back-up for me. Hope he develops. Why so many 49ers franchises this year? I picked them because they're not too good and don't have a franchise QB. Had to switch them to 4-3 defense and get new DE's off free agency though.

Anyone else know of an injury slider or if more injuries occur with a bad training staff? I need to see some more injuries.
I picked them to hold me over until the main rosters are out. And because of Patrick Willis.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 55

So far I've only had 1 injury in my 3 online franchises. Ryan Grant got hurt for just 1 game. I did fine without him. So far so good!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 08-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #29
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Favre had a season ending injury late into their first regular season game.A torn pectoral muscle.I took the Vikings and was beating the Browns badly.Favre was doing really good and wasn't sacked to that point.I believe it was Barton who sacked him.Brady Quinn on the other hand was getting pummeled and survived.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

11 games into the season and the only injury I had that lasted longer than the rest of the game, was Kevin Smith (HB) out for two weeks. Which meant he only missed one game.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #31
six
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm in year 1 and my only real injury is Chris Johnson getting hurted for 2 weeks.

I have noticed all the CPU teams have had an insane number of injuries. The poor Redskins had two of their WR's out for the year, and the Steelers had their starting MLB, back up MLB, and best OLB out for multiple weeks. They still went 13-3 which I felt was kind of unrealistic with all their linebacking injuries but the point is there are a lot of injuries for CPU teams in my dynasty anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

my MVP QB got hurt in the afc championship game with a broken collarbone and in the superbowl my backup was a 62 and the best free agent was 55. my backup was 15 for 32 for 170 with 2 tds and 4 ints & 2 fumbles. my defense got 4 ints and 2 of them pick6s off of sam bradford in the 16th year of franchise. I won the game!! it was a superbolw

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »