Home

Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

I thought the draft classes were random.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #26
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSaget1
I thought the draft classes were random.
There are 32 draft classes. Each season, your scouting/draft will randomly choose one.

However, the underlying info inside of the classes is static. Class 1 will always have the same top rated player and that player will always have the same name, height, weight, college... etc.

So essentially, this makes it very easy to document and put on the internet. Anyone with an online franchise is essentially going to have to worry about cheaters going to GameFAQs.com and getting this info.

They will know who is good right away. Not like you can scout the players anyway, but still.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #27
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
There are 32 draft classes. Each season, your scouting/draft will randomly choose one.

However, the underlying info inside of the classes is static. Class 1 will always have the same top rated player and that player will always have the same name, height, weight, college... etc.

So essentially, this makes it very easy to document and put on the internet. Anyone with an online franchise is essentially going to have to worry about cheaters going to GameFAQs.com and getting this info.

They will know who is good right away. Not like you can scout the players anyway, but still.

That's why you gotta play with friends or other OSers and set up rules, if that doesn't work just boot them from the franchise.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 15

Semi unrelated, but for those of us who are going it the old fashion way, how do you scout players effectively, I cant seem to get any decent picks in the first round?
Old 08-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #29
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMan1486
That's why you gotta play with friends or other OSers and set up rules, if that doesn't work just boot them from the franchise.
Man, I wish I had friends like you! Those are the people I would MOST suspect!

Old 08-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobee
Does "draft group" mean the year we will see these draft picks? Good work.
well the 32 different drafts are random, so I put them in the order I got them in. You might get them in a completely different order. If you go through the scouting and see that say Jack English is a quarterback in this years draft for you. You'd go to the spreadsheet, look up QB's and see Jack English is in Draft class #19. Then you can look up all the other players that come out in draft class 19 as well.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #31
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
well the 32 different drafts are random, so I put them in the order I got them in. You might get them in a completely different order. If you go through the scouting and see that say Jack English is a quarterback in this years draft for you. You'd go to the spreadsheet, look up QB's and see Jack English is in Draft class #19. Then you can look up all the other players that come out in draft class 19 as well.
Question for you, What is your favorite draft class?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Question for you, What is your favorite draft class?
8, 9, or 19... they all have good things about them.. lots of options to pick even if you don't get your first guy, and strong on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Plus they all have a special teams player (K, or P) that has an A potential, and as I noticed while going through 30+ seasons, those don't come around as often as you'd think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »