Home

Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #41
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
Yeah thats true, my only issue with Kemp is that he's all Power moves, and I like my DT's to be more versatile, and have both Finesse and Power moves. Xavier Cox has LB speed and DT strength its hard to beat that combo.
Only thing that really bothers me with Kemp is the insane amount of money he wants. He will most likely become the best DT in the league but I mostly prefer 2nd-7th round picks because you can sign them for less. TE Karron Cousins I do draft in the 1st round though because he doesn't demand too much money considering the talent he is at TE.

My favorite DT is Earl Whitaker from draft #26. He has some serious speed for a DT and I think he's available in the top of round 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #42
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
I haven't yet. I have him listed in the spreadsheet, but haven't gotten the chance to actually play with him yet. I am however working on getting the relevant stats and height and weight for all the drafted players in so I can pick which ones I want more, like if I'm building a lighter speedy defense I can go for that or if I want bigger slower possession type of receivers I'll know who to get. From the comments this thread has been receiving so far though I doubt I'll ever post the fully completed spreadsheet.
I would love a copy. I play offline only and control all 32 teams, doing the first round of the draft by hand. I would wear that spreadsheet out!

People don't have to download it. And as far as cheating goes, people will find a way to cheat or get the info some other way even if it's not here.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #43
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Oh, come on guys. With all of the problems that Online Franchise has (no salary cap, etc.) this is hardly going to ruin everything.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Only thing that really bothers me with Kemp is the insane amount of money he wants. He will most likely become the best DT in the league but I mostly prefer 2nd-7th round picks because you can sign them for less. TE Karron Cousins I do draft in the 1st round though because he doesn't demand too much money considering the talent he is at TE.

My favorite DT is Earl Whitaker from draft #26. He has some serious speed for a DT and I think he's available in the top of round 2.
That is actually something I've wanted to add to the spreadsheet. Some players are considered difficult to deal with in contract negotiations, whereas some will always take the first thing offered to them. I want to eventually get that as a category for if the player is a problematic player to sign/resign.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
I would love a copy. I play offline only and control all 32 teams, doing the first round of the draft by hand. I would wear that spreadsheet out!

People don't have to download it. And as far as cheating goes, people will find a way to cheat or get the info some other way even if it's not here.
Yeah, I'm not sure yet, as there is still alot of work to be done on it. I might also just e-mail it to people that were interested in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 27

Well IMO this is basically cheating, nothing against you OP, you obviously did a lot of work on this but I would never use a tool like this...every draft I find the diamonds in the rough, lol even one of the guys names was diamon...he was a 4th rounder and an instant starter (:

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 08-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder

I love Earl Whitaker, too. His rookie season on my Fins, he had 16 sacks AS A 3-4 NOSE TACKLE. The guy is a freak. No one should be that big and that fast. He enters the league pretty raw, but in a few years after he refines his moves, I fear for the lives of every other QB.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #48
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

This thread is amazing, thank you OP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »