Home

anyone pick up shagg makino?????

This is a discussion on anyone pick up shagg makino????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2009, 03:36 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: anyone pick up shagg makino?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
I actually havent noticed these guys

Same here.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:46 AM   #10
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

I picked him up in year one of my 49ers franchise and he was a beast returning KO's not as much with Punts, but then I am horrible with that i think. One game into my second year though i picked up a WR who I am going blank on at the moment that is not my main returner.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

i saw joe walsh in Fa pool but i think he was like a 30 yr old rookie so i stayed away and shagg makino....wierd first name but i got him. Didnt know he wasnt a real player or that he is a real person put into the game but hes not that good on here and i dont care if i know he has the name of an award winner. There are players in the draft IDK with fake names so it doesnt bother me anymore with makino than them. Im using him as my starting rb right now! But his kr/pr ratings arent that good so i dont use him there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

With the Bengals, Cedric Benson was awful. My running game was horrible the first 3 games. So I went to the FA market and signed Shagg Makino.

The guy is a pretty awesome speed back. Maybe he's just a good fit with the Bengals, because right now he's on pace to win Offensive Rookie of the Year, as well as a Pro Bowl nod in his first season.

I was going to trade up in the draft to get one of the awesome running backs, but good 'ol Shagg is going to let me address another need with my first rounder. New guard, anyone?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

More then half way through an online franchise with me and some friends, hes got 96 spd 97 trucking... I have to worry about him at FB and Turner at HB. **** sucked first season with the Saints real run D.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #14
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

I was looking to see who the fastest FA RB was and found Makino. Was going to sign him, but then found out the story behind him. I just ended up trading for Devin Moore from Seattle, I'm finding that speed is all that matters with running backs for the offense I like to run. So even though Moore is a 59 rated player he's doing real good for me.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #15
Rookie

Lee.Flex's Arena

OVR: 15

YES!!! Makino is a beast on my franchise. Im using him as more of a flex back and he's catching everything I throw at him. He has not ran strong in traffic for me, but in the open field he's making defenders miss. He has 8 TD's, 750 Yards receiving through 6 games so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

yea somebody picked him up in my online franchise and he leads his team in rushing and recieving yards. dude is pretty cheesy and dumps off to him in the flats alot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »