Home

The truth about the AFSL

This is a discussion on The truth about the AFSL within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 12:47 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: The truth about the AFSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Because a purse, which has real money, is the same thing as made up rules in a video game. Nice reasoning.

And since you didn't figure out the picture...

Again stealing is stealing that is what so many of you nieve guys don't understand..regardless of if it invovles material objects or not...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 08-24-2009, 12:48 AM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Also, didn't you say in the first post that it would be your last post for awhile? Is that why you've posted about 12 times since then?

Because I was expecting to be banned thats why I said that...but I was wrong I guess...for now that is...

Old 08-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 9

stealing what? rules to a fantasy league? dont you ever copy and paste again in a forum. thats illegal according to you. your argument is not valid. Theres many falicies in it and theres no credible evidence to your statement. Also, even in your own statement about this, you said they changed a few things. Thus not exactly like yours. whats coming to them? do tell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #36
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Yes because if someone stole your mothers purse you wouldn't be upset right?
Dude, it's a freaking video game online franchise. You're threatening to try to put people in jail for "stealing" your league settings and members.

Your analogy is ridiculous.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoneymill
stealing what? rules to a fantasy league? dont you ever copy and paste again in a forum. thats illegal according to you. your argument is not valid. Theres many falicies in it and theres no credible evidence to your statement. Also, even in your own statement about this, you said they changed a few things. Thus not exactly like yours. whats coming to them? do tell
Big difference when I type something in a forum I don't work on it for days, weeks or months on it therefor I wouldn't care if you copied and pasted it, bujt this is different...They helped tune some of the rules while in the league, everything was already in place they did not do anything except help tune the initial version of the rules and I told you before no one in your league did this except for 2 or 3 of them by Turf...I do not know what is coming to them all know is it will be bad...for their league

Old 08-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #38
Banned

Brandon=15 years old. Stay in school and you will learn that 1. Having a lack of respect is not illegal. 2. Having poor ethics is also not illegal.

I have an idea, next time you start a league, patent your league rules and turn it in to the patent committee.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #39
Banned

our league?

oh ea gonna delete the league are they?

haha thanks for the comedy for the night. They better delete every lg then, cuz im sure some of them are using rules that were thought of by others.

Only reason your mad is because your league has failed ever since they left and theirs is almost ready for week 2 with 32 members. Only thing that got hurt in this was your feelings. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 AM   #40
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Also, didn't you say in the first post that it would be your last post for awhile? Is that why you've posted about 12 times since then?
Haha, so true, so true.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »