Home

Flats are not broken. Man align is

This is a discussion on Flats are not broken. Man align is within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #41
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Flats are not broken. Man align is

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Mass Murda o
1) im 29, college graduate back in '01, with a mortgage, gf, and a dog. no young grasshopper here. ive played every madden since 16bit days and madden is a 1 scale prob in my life compared to the many other grown man things i have to deal with

2) not emotional, ur just being a jerk piling on without reading

3) 1st thing i do EVERY game is defensive assignments (been waiting on its return since madden 07 on ps2. this has nada to do with them aligning

4) i have tried your so called solutions and that is my "work around". it doesnt always work tho. flipping a play doesnt move my lb over to the right. he's already on the side he belongs on, just isnt aligning himself with the guy he's covering. i manually move him but its hard when u have 2 or 3 guys doing this and dont have enough time to move them all before the cpu quick snaps it.

5) i shouldnt have to flip a play or play zone all game "if the cpu automatically man aligns anyway, so whats the problem" as you stated. see thats where ur argument and jackass-ness comes in. you state something as a final fix, but it isnt, and is why this thread is here. the cpu doesnt align automatically as you said, so that IS the problem and why we'd like to have it fixed.

Im done with you...have a nice shift at taco bell tonight. i may come through to get a gordita...look out for your boy 1 time
Taco Bell? Look before this becomes a personal argument: Married, 2 kids, my fish died, a house, two cars, couple credits away from a Associates Degree in Business Management, Soon to be SGT in the United States Army and I've been to Iraq and back. My sympathies that your that old, I'm only 24 But don't pull the "grown man" card on me. Seen to much on this earth already.

Ok whatever dude, I'm trying to give you different solutions to your issues. Bout to go to lunch right now, so if your anywhere near Fort Lewis, WA let me know I'll buy you a gordita or whatever you wanted, lol. And by chance do you play online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #42
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

whether man align is broken or not, it certainly operates different than its last gen predecessors and in my opinion has no working function whatsoever.

When there is a halfback lined up on the right side of the offense and my defensive player who is responsible for him is lined up on the left side of the offense(right side of the defense) and there is no way to move him over there without manually selecting him and moving him there myself, then something is definitely wrong.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 12

Flip the play. Drop your linebackers in zones. Use the pre-play camera to see where your guys are lined up and adjust accordingly. Agreed man align doesn't/hasn't worked on current gen. But, at least you can fix it. EA should fix it.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
whether man align is broken or not, it certainly operates different than its last gen predecessors and in my opinion has no working function whatsoever.

When there is a halfback lined up on the right side of the offense and my defensive player who is responsible for him is lined up on the left side of the offense(right side of the defense) and there is no way to move him over there without manually selecting him and moving him there myself, then something is definitely wrong.
Flip the play and the other linebacker or safety will check the back to his side. I guess it will suck vs. humans who quick snap though. Vs. the cpu you have time to flip when your team is aligned incorrectly.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #45
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
Flip the play and the other linebacker or safety will check the back to his side. I guess it will suck vs. humans who quick snap though. Vs. the cpu you have time to flip when your team is aligned incorrectly.
Can you flip the play when you are at the line of scrimmage? If so how?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I guess what some people are failing to see is not that it is hard to stop the flats.

But it is to EASY to pass to the flats vs the CPU. Which results from the broken man align. It is broken for human and this must also take away the ability for the CPU also.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
X - RT
Old 08-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #48
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
on PS3 its the audible button (square) then the R2 trigger.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »