Home

Idea for a fix...

This is a discussion on Idea for a fix... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18
Idea for a fix...

So, I've read a lot lately (and agree) that people are upset with the difference between All-pro and All-Madden... I've played with the sliders a lot, and am trying desperately to create a realistic NFL experience that is challenging.

My solution?

I suggest that EA can keep their rookie, pro, all-pro and all-madden settings, but create a "sim" setting where players play to their actual attributes.

Guys would run their accurate speeds, and good players would most often beat bad players. The game speed setting would set itself to accurately represent this, and the game would play like real life.

Sure, there is a lot of programming that would go into creating that, but wouldn't that solve most problems from sim players standpoint? Tourny players could still cheese it up, record setters could still blowout the cpu 83-0 every game, and the rest of us could battle it out to a 21-17 victory. No myskill, no presets... just realism..

what do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »