Home

So what is the deal with this slow speed?

This is a discussion on So what is the deal with this slow speed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: So what is the deal with this slow speed?

If you think this game is too slow then you need to be on ritalin..................

It is near perfect speed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #26
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

If I was Ian, I would go to those cheese ball forums and buy their lame ebooks and program all that crap out. This is the root of where online play corrupts into garbage.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

i think normal is the best.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickondastickz
i think normal is the best.
Jeez. I don't even have to do anything to make my point.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 8

Ian lied. He said he was going to switch it back. The problem with slow is that you have too much time to throw the ball and the timming is off with the WR because the ball still comes out too fast and the WR can not get to his spot on time.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #30
Banned

'Ian lied. He said he was going to switch it back.' ? Are you posting from middle school?

Anyways....

So you are saying that slow gives you too much time to throw, but makes passing more difficult?

That 2nd point is almost a real one. I was thinking about it for a second and thought maybe this guy has a valid complaint. Then I remembered the 20 or so games I've played on slow this weekend and haven't noticed any problems with the WR timing at all....

Last edited by Bears_16_and_0; 08-25-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 10

im not a cheeser by any means on any game. i personally like normal best. going back to the gamestop demo vs the dal vs nyg demo. i hated it from the sec i played the gamestop demo. its a personal preference only. i dont even play online except for against friends to get away from cheeseball lobby games. me and my friends arent cheesing anybody. we have good games and like that speed setting better. im also using it in my offline franchise which is what im playing more at the moment.

its asinine how u guys make this connection between the game speed and cheesing or sim. what u guys fail to realize is that even if its slow or normal or wateva, the same speed differentials are there. it stays relative. the whole game changes by the same percentage. u guys are arguing this like they tone down the speed differential as well, but thats only done with speed threshold slider and built in between difficulty levels. thats it.

if a cheeser is burning u with mike vick or devin hester on normal, hes still gonna burn u with him on slow. the same speed difference will be there, just plays out slower visually. i cant believe u guys are missing this point....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Mass Murda o
its asinine how u guys make this connection between the game speed and cheesing or sim.

Its not like we're making it up... The original post in this thread is to a forum dedicated to cheesing that shows they all love normal speed.......

Its not the sim gamers that make posts like OMG I JUST SOLD MADDEN CUZ THEY CHANGED THE SPEED IN ONLINE GAMES....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »