Home

Is EA serious when they put out A game as bad as this?

This is a discussion on Is EA serious when they put out A game as bad as this? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 28
Re: Is EA serious when they put out A game as bad as this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
eh.

As much as I might whine about the uniform issues, this is the most fun I've had playing a Madden game since 2005. It's not that bad of a game. It really isn't.
I agree. The game isn't perfect but one of the best Madden's in years.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 6

You know, I think people that have a problem with this game have every right to post negative comments about it. However, when you malign people or when you make comments like everyone that likes this game is a moron (which I will note that Musha did NOT do, but I've seen plenty of people that have), that gets annoying. I, for one, love this game. I've been able to take care of any problems I've had with it through adjusting sliders (Which I like doing anyway), and the other stuff that may be wrong with it don't deter my enjoyment of the game. I don't believe that means I'm an EA fanboy or that there's something wrong with me: It's that what they've put out is fun for me. Is it perfect? No, it's not. But I also am happy to have a game that I have fun playing, and neither I nor anyone else that likes the game should be maligned for thinking that way.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 12

I would suggest changing up the sliders, they make a huge difference in how the game performs, specially on pass blocking and run blocking. Although it is frustrating that they are "broken" by default.

*Actual time may vary.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

No. EA was just kidding. The real Madden 10 is supposed to be released in a couple weeks.

Seriously though, enough with these threads.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 08-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by doseyclwn
You know, I think people that have a problem with this game have every right to post negative comments about it. However, when you malign people or when you make comments like everyone that likes this game is a moron (which I will note that Musha did NOT do, but I've seen plenty of people that have), that gets annoying. I, for one, love this game. I've been able to take care of any problems I've had with it through adjusting sliders (Which I like doing anyway), and the other stuff that may be wrong with it don't deter my enjoyment of the game. I don't believe that means I'm an EA fanboy or that there's something wrong with me: It's that what they've put out is fun for me. Is it perfect? No, it's not. But I also am happy to have a game that I have fun playing, and neither I nor anyone else that likes the game should be maligned for thinking that way.
We're not maligning them, we're just asking that they keep their impressions in the IMPRESSIONS thread. If everyone started their own thread about their opinions, we'd be sifting through dozens of pages.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #22
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

This game is not bad at all. Madden 09 was bad.... Not this year. Sure it has issues but it is a very playable and fun game and I am getting realistic stats and scores, so I'm good. And I suggest you check yourself into the gripe thread.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt8204
We're not maligning them, we're just asking that they keep their impressions in the IMPRESSIONS thread. If everyone started their own thread about their opinions, we'd be sifting through dozens of pages.
ummm...the impressions thread no longer exists..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pressions.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Hey everyone,

We are going to go a different direction for Madden impressions for a little while, and see how it works.

We are going to allow impressions to be posted in the main Madden forum, not confined to one thread. There a couple of caveats:

Please don't post your "person review" in the forums. We do appreciate your opinion, but if you want to post a full review, use your personal arena and blog utilities, then link it in your signature.
For specific issues - try to use the search feature, or at least scan the first couple of pages. I will attempt to edit the amount of threads that show up per page to make this easier on everyone.
Be constructive and understanding. The developers are not going to answer every thread, but they don't miss reading many. When you are constructive, it's easier for them to listen and work on something. When you aren't constructive, and just be condescending to up your "e-cred", you come off looking like annoying and just like a jerk.

So, go for it guys. I know this is something a lot of you have been waiting for, and hopefully this 'test' goes well.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-25-2009, 01:48 PM   #24
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pe-thread.html

Closed.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »