Home

So are they gonna patch the sim stats bug in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on So are they gonna patch the sim stats bug in Franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 02:19 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: So are they gonna patch the sim stats bug in Franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
That's real life man...Marginal players get overpaid every year in free agency. I love this in Madden.
I'm talking about the guys that don't even sign for anyone once they hit FA

and not EVERY backup that is slightly above average gets paid 3-4 million a year

the contracts are out of hand. I wish they based it off more than just rating. I love the RBs that are 3rd string and have maybe 15 carries in their career and they want millions per year to stay or sign
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
That's real life man...Marginal players get overpaid every year in free agency. I love this in Madden.

and not EVERY backup that is slightly above average gets paid 3-4 million a year

the contracts are out of hand. I wish they based it off more than just rating. I love the RBs that are 3rd string and have maybe 15 carries in their career and they want millions per year to stay or sign
Old 08-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARNING

Why the double post?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

Strange that now people are complaining about simmed stats when it's about individual tackle and sack stats.

For years defensive stats for yardage were ridiculous and I don't think I ever saw a complaint. F.e. if the user gave up 180 yards passing/game he was always last in the league.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:25 AM   #13
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

I just simmed a season and there were 28 RBs with less than 3.0 yds/carry and a bunch more right around 3.0. Most of them were backups, but still, those averages are way too low. Probably why the rushing TDs are broken too.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:36 AM   #14
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I just simmed a season and there were 28 RBs with less than 3.0 yds/carry and a bunch more right around 3.0. Most of them were backups, but still, those averages are way too low. Probably why the rushing TDs are broken too.
Rushing TDs are broken because teams all have aggressive philosphies. Every short/goaline situation, they will invariably pass it.

This aggressiveness is also the reason for constant CPU sellout blitzes on defense.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Rushing TDs are broken because teams all have aggressive philosphies. Every short/goaline situation, they will invariably pass it.

This aggressiveness is also the reason for constant CPU sellout blitzes on defense.
The bad part is if you control all 32 teams and lower aggressiveness to 0, you still do not see the rushing TDs. Then, put all 32 teams defense to all pass and Tds still do not go up.

Please patch this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #16
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

My biggest issue is the stats calculator in offline franchise as far as tackles and the lack of pancake blocks for your O linemen if you actually play the games...Linebackers get to little tackles and offensive line guys get no pancakes even thought most of my linemen are rated 85 or above?? And yes it hurts progression you cant draft and o linemen if you play everyone of your games because he wont progress....I also hope the glitch were an edited player wont progress in franchise is fixed and I would like to know if this will patch things for franchises already started or if we will have to start a new franchise for the patch to effect the game??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »