Home

Old 08-26-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
1st Post

i have a cpl questions... so do any of you that go and mess with the sliders and whatnot ever play online? i've been trying not to mess with the sliders too much and just tryin to play on all-pro because that is what the settings are online right? i dont know its my imagination or what but i havent been playing online much last year or this year but i do know that madden is going to have its lag here and there but 2 games that i played for my OF just seemed so much different.. it wasnt just that it was just laggy it felt like it was all jumpy almost like it was in slow motion but fast forward @ the same time if you can try to picture that somehow.. i'm not sure how else to explain it really except it feels like someone went and changed all the settings and sliders without letting me know.. and almost like i was set on slow and the other teams were set on fast or something!! and i looked but my OF is set to all-pro.. i mean it was to the point that it didnt even feel like i had anything to do with where my QB (Peyton Manning) passed the ball it felt like the lead passing or whatever was just non-exsistant and it was either a lob or a bullet.. i dunno.. all that weirdness+maddens normal potential lag= not fun for me.. i know its only like 2 out of 10 games but its worth staying away almost because its not fun when it seems like u have no control over anything..

so anyway if you guys play online is it hard to adjust back to the Stock sliders?? i'm having enough trouble just adjusting to online play from the stock sliders.. does anyone even know if the Stock sliders for the game are the same as the sliders they have set for online play?? i dunno maybe its just me or maybe it was just 2 weird games but i know i was excited because my first cpl games online were against a dude where i know he has some connection problems because we always run together on Nascar and he is always laggin out or his car acts laggy sometimes, but when i played him i thought everything went very smoothly, except when i was whoopin up on him and he "got disconnected" LoL but the game play was smooth and i was actually gonna try to play online a little more (this was launch night and i know that the settings have changed from normal to slow since)

maybe its just the "slow" setting or something even tho i play on slow anyways it seemed to be playing a little slower but of course not his D-Line and LB's when they were blitzing me and couldnt even get it to a short slant route cleanly and pat white if u blinked he was 30 yards down the field LoL and the other dude was the Titans but thankfully Johnson didnt give me too many problems because the blocking seems to be so horrible online too but i for sure couldnt stop vince young even with spy or he would just run right thru my zone haha

am i the only one seeing something to this effect online?? none of my other games give me problems online
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »