Home

Online speed to stay at slow.

This is a discussion on Online speed to stay at slow. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Online speed to stay at slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Mass Murda o
and im sick of reading all the ppl who love slow say idiotic statements that all generalize and equate to

1) normal = cheeze
2) normal = arcade
3) go play donkey kong or this aint rock em sock em robots (WTF?)
4) we dont care bout madden nation..go nano somewhere else

Xbox360: o MASS MURDA o
PSN ID: GRIMy_TACTICz
You have the name Grimy Tacticz and say its personal preference, but the reason people prefer normal according to the many madden lab type communities, is because they find exploits and weaknesses in AI not in football schemes. The slow speed brings more of a level playing field to the masses, the MILLIONS of people that buy the game. There are still a LOT of ways to exploit the computer and the AI at slow speed, it's just not as easy as it was on normal. Thank god EA Sports decided to make ranked games for football fans and not tourney guys. If they didn't I'd never play ranked online at all. I can't understand why they don't just let the elite games be normal or choice.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #74
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
if u have an ounce of perception,
Thanks for that irony..lol. You still l don't grasp that I am only addressing nano kids and not anyone who likes normal speed. It is VERY clear by my posts, but you choose to ignore that and rant at me for some reason.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:23 PM   #75
Banned

Quote:
i find the best solution is something with 2 cb's in the flats. like a 3-4 cover 4 or quarters cover 4 (think thats the name). its the play where u have 2 safeties in cover 2, but ur lb's/cb's are in "yellow zone" for about 10yds upfield and u have ur end cb's in "blue zones" right in the flats. u may want to hot route one the zone cbs to man cover the top wr threat and you spread it out and manually control one of the zone lb/cb's(his fav side to go to) to help in the middle and to get over to the flat just in case.

Well I use the bears and I want to use their PB which doesnt have a 3-4. What would you suggest then? Maybe like a nickle 3-3-5?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #76
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sticks
That's just dumb! Simulation means realistic representation. Now if you slow it down it's not realistic therefore it's not simulation.

That would be like getting in a flight SIMULATOR and it being twice as slow as it really is...I don't think you'd call it a flight simulator then now would you?

This is supposed to provide a simulation experience and it fails on so many levels.
JJ, not a *****, but this is the most ironic statement I have ever read. Have you played a flight simulator? When you're in the cockpit, the ground looks like it's moving SLOWLY lol. When in fact, the plane is moving very fast. Just thought it was funny you gave that example because it totally negates your point.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wouldnt mind so much or be so upset if we were given an option to change it. I don't play ranked games online and don't intend to, the only games I play is unranked games for my league play. The league and community I am in prefers "normal" speed by a landslide. Instead we have to be affected and just deal with it and wait until next year for this option. We dont' make up the majority of the Madden community but atleast cater to both sides and not just one.

This is my problem and it really changes my outlook on the game this year.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sticks
How is this for logic...

EA makes Madden 10...

they put in 5 game speeds...

they label one of them "NORMAL"...

then they come back and say the game was tuned for "SLOW"

WTF? Seriously? Tuned for slow, huh? Then don't you think when they made the game they would label the speed they tuned the game for as "NORMAL"? Seriously? Are you guys that dumb?
Yeah your real smart... you complained for two weeks and never thought of that till I mentioned it on the last page. Non of you FAST/Normal geniuses thought of that hahahaha...
They labeled the wrong one as normal.

Last edited by TDKing; 08-27-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Yeah your real smart... you complained for two weeks and never thought of that till I mentioned it on the last page. Non of you FAST/Normal genius thought of that hahahaha...
Many people said that before. Hell, I've said this before.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Yeah your real smart... you complained for two weeks and never thought of that till I mentioned it on the last page. Non of you FAST/Normal genius thought of that hahahaha...
Sorry, I didn't see your post before making my post. I'm bringing this up now because last night they said they "tuned" it for slow. I don't believe they labeled anything wrong. They got it right.

They tuned the game for normal. That's why is says normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »