Home

Thank you bums for ruining online madden

This is a discussion on Thank you bums for ruining online madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #25
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Thank you bums for ruining online madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus77
This is such bs all these sim ballers which is another way of saying complete bums that cant adjust to a fn thing and just complain and complain have single handly ruined madden and not just this year im so sick of you people. Shake my head at all of you if you want slow speed so dam bad then play on dial up cause that what it feels like. I don't know why EA would ever listen to all of these silly complaints when the best players in the world get zero say in how the product is you know something isn't right. Seriously EA took away all user skills its so sad I bet next year they come out with a special mode were u pick ur team and the play and then the pc does the rest! oh boy what fun that will be.

Seriously cant even give people a choice for what speed to play so pathetic and were ever IAn is better hope you guys buy another exclusive NFL license because your product has been god awful since 06!
This is funny.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #26
Banned

hotboyz81's Arena

OVR: 9

IDC! I don't care!........idc how bad the game is, if you're a real Madden dude you would just shut up and play the game, I rarely ever complain about madden, I'm a real madden dude, I still play Tecmo Bowl.......just shut it and play the game, EA sports is the best, IMO!

Last edited by hotboyz81; 08-26-2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: ..........
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've been playing straight sim style online since Madden 2004 and I don't see the problem with the slow speed. If I was to list the things wrong with Madden online, slow speed wouldn't crack the top 100.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheez Whiz
Pretty pathetic you get enjoyment in your day out of messing with people on an internet forum.
I just finished up an offline franchise game.

im eating my chef boyardee spagehtti and meatballs readin the forums while the w sox game is on in the background (just lost again =( )
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Everything is about money, that's just the way it is. If you can make something more simple to attract a larger crowd, then the economics says go ahead and do it.
If you continue seeking a Madden game with all of the options it had on XBox, you will be disappointed. If you accept that the next-gen version of Madden is a downgrade in every area except graphics, then you will find a true gaming experience.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsuperfly66
I'm lmao at people using Madden Nation as a barometer for success in this game.

Watching those people last year play was a disgrace. They great at what they do, running money plays.

Nonetheless I still enjoyed the show, but would never model my game after the way those and other "tournament only" players play.

After all, tournament players may truely be the "diehards" that you all expect EA to cater to, but what percentage of the Madden community does that make up, maybe 1%.

EA is looking for what speed presents the best overall gameplay. They are not judging 40 times when making this decision. Slow hides some exploits in this game and removes most of the jerky animations of linemen and other players throughout the game. It makes bringing pressure more strategic, since you cant turbo through the A gap for a Nano every play now. This is the sort of stuff EA is masking through a slower speed.

They are taking what creates a more sim experience, since this game is supposed to be a "NFL simulation."
Figure Id repost this then creating a separate response
Old 08-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
I'm posting in these threads because I enjoy messin with you guys. It's easy and fun!

I do play online, im 11-18 ! Its not really something I enjoy a ton though...

plus this thread is addressed to me, as I am a bum

Yeah? Well, I'm 0-4. In your face
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #32
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

play me if ur on 360. im on now, young j 334

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »