Home

Old 08-27-2009, 06:27 PM   #33
Rookie

HMMurdock311's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Swim moves, spin moves, rip moves.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
It's page 8 and their are no commands pre sets, its random and your success is based on your block shed rating. You will not get the same result each time.
Right. I was just showing they did mention it in a booklet. Atleast on the 360 side of things.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: DE Swim Moves & Power Moves

I was playing madden 98 on original playstation, and the D-line power moves in that game are far more advanced than what is in madden 10, how is this possible EA?

I mean i don't understand why Ea takes certain things out of the game each year, and then trys to add things each year, to me by now they should have figured things out and stop changing crap so much...i loved the swim moves w/ the L1 and R1 button on playstatson!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:28 AM   #35
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
The "Hit Stick" seems to work sometimes, but it's hard to tell. Sometimes I use it and absolutely nothing happens.
I see this a lot, and not just with power moves. Pressing Y to catch as the receiver, or X to dive as the defender, or B to spin when running. Sometimes the animations don't fire. I don't know if another animation has already been triggered, or the context for the given button press doesn't allow it. Whatever the reason, it makes Madden 10 feel extremely unresponsive at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2009, 03:32 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
I see this a lot, and not just with power moves. Pressing Y to catch as the receiver, or X to dive as the defender, or B to spin when running. Sometimes the animations don't fire. I don't know if another animation has already been triggered, or the context for the given button press doesn't allow it. Whatever the reason, it makes Madden 10 feel extremely unresponsive at times.
This Madden seems more unresponsive than any other Madden I've played. I sometimes have problems hiking if I call a hot route. This causes me to accidentally double hike from jamming the hike button when the playclock almost runs, and it throws a duck to the x reciever. I also have problems with the pumpfake responsiveness sometimes. I have no idea why that is but I remember it being a problem on another EA game, Fightnight a few years back.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsEve666
I was playing madden 98 on original playstation, and the D-line power moves in that game are far more advanced than what is in madden 10, how is this possible EA?

I mean i don't understand why Ea takes certain things out of the game each year, and then trys to add things each year, to me by now they should have figured things out and stop changing crap so much...i loved the swim moves w/ the L1 and R1 button on playstatson!
I agree with you 100%! I have no proof but, IMO they took this out as a way to cover up some other problem/issue with the game. Instead of fixing it they just took away your control and now let the computer decide for you. Less user control/choices = fail!
Old 11-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 34

Wow, I havent seen this thread in a while.

I gave up trying to control the DLs long ago. I find THE controls S rather random, and I find myself getting steered and sucked into blockers constantly
Old 11-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 13

The R stick for DL moves is freakin horrible!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins4SB
Up = Spin
Down = Bull rush
Right or left = Swim/Rip in that direction.
Im sorry Im having trouble following this thread but this is a question of mine that I really would like answered.

Are these the controls for PS3 Skins? or does the right-stick not work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »