Home

Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

This is a discussion on Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #25
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

they would have been posted today in the psn if they were going to be available for ps3 this week.

360 maybe, but most likely both next week if in fact the euro store has them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #26
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
they would have been posted today in the psn if they were going to be available for ps3 this week.

That why i was shocked when I saw them. But they dont work it seems so aww well.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33

PS store hasn't updated yet, they're having technical issues.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:27 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

they are on the aus store as well. however they do not work. I'm thinking we may need a patch for these to work. From the description of it it sounds like u also get new presentation in franchise and the specific games in franchise will be legacy games. I was so pumped to start my franchise but then the jerseys weren't even showin. I looked and treid everything but they didn't work. Maybe a problem with the files itself. Maybe we have to wait until its on the american store ? doubt that 1. But all i can say is at least they are free and are released. Now we just need to get it to work
Old 08-28-2009, 08:34 AM   #29
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

It doesn't work because it's region locked.

Simply put, Euro Madden and the US Madden are different games, according to their system.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
but there really is no excuse for the chargers powder blue uniform to be missingi in madden 10 as it was in the last two versions of madden
uhm, the chargers powder blues are in my game. ...PS3 madden 10, definitely in there.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 08-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #31
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
uhm, the chargers powder blues are in my game. ...PS3 madden 10, definitely in there.
Yes, but the Chargers have 2 different powder blue jerseys in reality, and only one of them is in Madden. That one also happens to be full of mistakes and doesn't accurately represent either real jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 9

I'm not sure if they are included in the AFL jerseys, but Id also like to see the Eagles light green jerseys with the white wings on the helmet, as well as the Rams Dark blue helmet with white horns.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »