Home

Where the HECK is this?

This is a discussion on Where the HECK is this? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 08:59 AM   #17
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Where the HECK is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Monkey
Threads like these are worse than a waste of time. Especially making it sound so dramatic that it's just sad.

If I'm Ian this makes me not wanna pay any attention to anything that's written on any message boards.

The thing that's worst about this isn't complaining about eye black or mouthguards (it's pretty bad, though), it's the fact that the OP is crying like EA personally owes him or even us all the little details that someone on this planet might be concerned with. I know it's an endless debate what should be in the game but once you get to something so trivial as this and then make it sound like you're personally offended by EA beacuse of it, oh lord. I can't believe this got any replies.

Yes, I'm an EA employee or an EA fanboy, which ever you prefer.

Dude I highly doubt Ian would want to be you so why would you want to be him? Forget all this I want to be like him madness. Be you bro. Who cares? Apparently you do. If it's such a waste of your time then why even bother bro? Because it bothers you and you can't get to the source of the problem so you ventilate but you're contradicting yourself. Just stop it man.

I highly doubt you're an employee of EA because they highly frown upon this type of E-Behavior. You would be reprimanded with a quickness. EA does not mess around, well maybe in games, but business, no they don't. You're a fan boy. Nothing wrong with that, but just saying, stop trying to nazify this thread and speak for everyone. I can relate to OP about this issue. EA got all kinds of bells and whistles to their game but forget something like this? Don't feed the animals bro, eat the animals!
Old 08-29-2009, 10:03 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
I won't call you a fanboy or anything like that but your post was a bit off base. EA does owe their fans something. If fans are will to pay their hard earned money for these games, they should expect the "if it's in the game, it's in the game" slogan to be true and that includes something as small as eye black. I don't see anything wrong with someone wanting this game to be as close as possible to the real thing in every way imaginable. If that's a bad thing then we might as well go back to intellivision or electric football.
If the slogan "if it's in the game, it's in the game" were to be taken seriously, we'd have had one game about 15 years ago and it would've had all the features and details possible.

I apologise if my post sounded hostile, it wasn't really my intention. And I'm not calling the OP a kid but I do think all threads like this sound like a kid who hasn't gotten all the things his "parents were supposed to get him for birthday".
Old 08-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs78
Dude I highly doubt Ian would want to be you so why would you want to be him? Forget all this I want to be like him madness. Be you bro. Who cares? Apparently you do. If it's such a waste of your time then why even bother bro? Because it bothers you and you can't get to the source of the problem so you ventilate but you're contradicting yourself. Just stop it man.

I highly doubt you're an employee of EA because they highly frown upon this type of E-Behavior. You would be reprimanded with a quickness. EA does not mess around, well maybe in games, but business, no they don't. You're a fan boy. Nothing wrong with that, but just saying, stop trying to nazify this thread and speak for everyone. I can relate to OP about this issue. EA got all kinds of bells and whistles to their game but forget something like this? Don't feed the animals bro, eat the animals!
Uh, how do you know whether Ian would want to be me? Why would I wanna be him? How did you get all that from my post? I'm sitting here looking as confused as George W. when he's asked a political question.

I don't wanna insult you here but I'm telling you, it's funny when people intentionally misread what you're trying to say and then get mad at you for something they created in their own head.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 18

ea still cant get this right.............
Old 08-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #21
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

ya this is absurd ea promise us a good game and realistic game i mena madden 93 had eye black and stuff this is not realistic at all i cotemplaying returning the game i mean do the devs even watch football or just want to make it look pretty? really i could do a better job makin this game and i cant even spell good. So they need to patch this asap or i will complain to eA
Old 08-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #22
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Please start these type of threads here. http://boards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=5973

Closed.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »